Winnsboro vs. Malakoff

chevyman

Hey good luck to Malakoff against RW. I think you have a good thing goin. You definitely have some speed and some good players. You are goin to be stout in the district next year. Get everyone healthy. I hope you give redwater a run for their money. Let's make good things happen in playoffs out of district 7!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey good luck to Malakoff against RW. I think you have a good thing goin. You definitely have some speed and some good players. You are goin to be stout in the district next year. Get everyone healthy. I hope you give redwater a run for their money. Let's make good things happen in playoffs out of district 7!!

+1

Thanks I think the Raiders can make a run. Your offense is going to score if th D keeps it up no telling how far you can go

Thanks I think the Raiders can make a run. Your offense is going to score if th D keeps it up no telling how far you can go

I feel that way as well but anything can happen. Just have to keep a level head and concentrate and doing the little things that have made them successful in the last 6 games.

No not gonna argue with. people just interested in stirring up things 2 wins come to mind immediately

218 teams in 2a big and little last year and in 2009 and 2010 of that 218 teams 38 have been in the playoffs all 3 years

Or 18 percent that number will drop this year to 34-35 with four straight appearances

I can't think of 2 or even 1. The playoff thing holds no water to me. There r bad teams that make the playoffs every year. District strength plays a big part in that. When they start making it a couple of rounds every year then I will acknowledge they r a good team along with the whole community.

so I guess strength of schedule and district strength has nothing to do with that? I mean who have they beat during that span that was very good. Pretty sure no 1. In some districts they wouldn't sniff the playoffs. Pretty easy to compile a good record when u schedule down every year. Make it out of the first round and ill be quiet. Right now it's the truth

Your post made it and your still chirping

So u want a congrats or an at a boy??? Lol. Well congrats yall r the best. Ur still average and always will be. Red water was 5-5 coming in and lost one of if not its best player very early. U still have not beat anyone worth noting. U will see an above average team next week and it won't be pretty. Will u come on here next week and admit that y'all r average after u get blasted?