Texas High @ Hallsville

eagles66

This game will be played in Hallsville. How do you see this game going ? Texas High is still hurting from injuries and has played poorly on the road this season. That being said the game still has a lot of pride to play for. This the final home game for the Bobcat seniors. Texas High I'm sure would like to enter the playoffs on a positive note.

Let's hope there are no major injuries as both teams prepare for the playoffs.

Hallsville has proven they can score on just about anyone.

Texas High has struggled to score most of the season.

I'll take the Bobcats, but I think the Tiger defense will keep it closer than most of the above predictions.

This is by far one of the best Hallsville teams in several years, and I believe Hallsville will take the third playoff spot friday night in Hallsville. Just a few points seperated them from third place and winning the district title. These kids have tremendous heart and will not quit.

Go Bobcats

Regardless of who plays in this game, Texas High hasn't shown the ability to beat a team of this caliber...especially the way they have performed on the road. I would certainly hope our injured RB will be held out here as what I understand is that this game will not change who we will play in the playoffs. Can't see risking a kid for the difference of 3rd and 4th place.

I see this as being a pretty plain vanilla game by both teams. Not much to play for other than momentum going in to the playoffs. There will be playoff opponents there scouting both teams so I'm sure they won't want to show them much. If anybody for Texas High is marginally injured then I hope they are held out for the playoff game. Since it is Senior Night for Hallsville and they seem to have the better team, then I will predict that they win 28-20.