Joaquin@Harelton

ramfan1

This weeks Domination of the wildcats starts tomorrow afternoon with the 7th grade and the undefeated 8th grade. Everyone come out and support our up and coming Rams, starting at 5pm at Ram stadium

last game of the year at the stadium. would be nice to have a huge turnout and send these fellas out with a bang!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weeks Domination of the wildcats starts tomorrow afternoon with the 7th grade and the undefeated 8th grade. Everyone come out and support our up and coming Rams, starting at 5pm at Ram stadium

Yall shouldn't be so cocky. Because if y'all are, it might not be us, but somewhere along the line somebody will beat y'all. But that's just my opinion.

Yall shouldn't be so cocky. Because if y'all are, it might not be us, but somewhere along the line somebody will beat y'all. But that's just my opinion.

+1

Joaquin did play very well last week, but here is the real story of that game..Timpson is NOT very good period! There is no way they beat Harelton if they don't cough up the ball like 5 times against them. Basically spotted them "27" 1st quarter points. I feel very strongly that Timpson will get beat this week by Big Sandy, then smoked in the first round by West Sabine. So that means Joaquin vs Harelton is for the district championship and I believe that it will be a very close ballgame. Harelton matches up well with Joaquin in my opinion. They both like a good physical, smashmouth type of game. Do I think that Joaquin is the better team? Yes...but does that automatically make them the winner? NO... Joaquin better come to play is all i'm saying...or they will be 9-1 after Friday night...

And remember its always better to stay humble and hungry (which I can assure you Joaquin's Players and Coaches are)... when your undefeated you don't need a larger bulls eye on your back than is already there!

"It aint cocky if you back it up"-Kid Rock... see I knew that quote would come in handy!

as u can see i am a big ram fan. but i agree about not being cocky. which i can tell u the boys on the field are not. it is just up old ram fans that like to talk the talk then we watch the boys cash our checks. and a couple of times it was close. now as to the other poster that said that timpson is just no good thats not true. they beat everyone accept joaquin i dont know about all the other teams but the are 8&1 they beat everyone in front of them. those 5 turnovers means that the defence must have been doing something to cause a disruption in the harelton offense. like knocking the ball loose or intercepting the ball things like that or if thats not it. could it just may be that they were afraid of timpson. i dont think so but something caused those turnovers. it was either the disruption or nerves. but timpson is a good team.

+1

Joaquin did play very well last week, but here is the real story of that game..Timpson is NOT very good period! There is no way they beat Harelton if they don't cough up the ball like 5 times against them. Basically spotted them "27" 1st quarter points. I feel very strongly that Timpson will get beat this week by Big Sandy, then smoked in the first round by West Sabine. So that means Joaquin vs Harelton is for the district championship and I believe that it will be a very close ballgame. Harelton matches up well with Joaquin in my opinion. They both like a good physical, smashmouth type of game. Do I think that Joaquin is the better team? Yes...but does that automatically make them the winner? NO... Joaquin better come to play is all i'm saying...or they will be 9-1 after Friday night...

And remember its always better to stay humble and hungry (which I can assure you Joaquin's Players and Coaches are)... when your undefeated you don't need a larger bulls eye on your back than is already there!

Exactly!

+1

Harleton coughed up the ball because they were getting hit. And what about the other 3 quarters? Only 7 points? Just cause you say it don't make it so.

Don't know what will happen in the future, but you can't change what has already happened and Harleton did get smoked by Timpson. Saying Timpson isn't a good team doesn't help your position in the district either. You're in third place and it won't be any different when you wake up tomorrow morning because you have another L coming tonight.

+1te name='SHAKEnBAKE' timestamp='1352481846' post='1813988']

Harleton coughed up the ball because they were getting hit. And what about the other 3 quarters? Only 7 points? Just cause you say it don't make it so.

Don't know what will happen in the future, but you can't change what has already happened and Harleton did get smoked by Timpson. Saying Timpson isn't a good team doesn't help your position in the district either. You're in third place and it won't be any different when you wake up tomorrow morning because you have another L coming tonight.

We did not cough up the ball because we were getting hit. Nerves got to us. People were fumbling in the open field, fumbled snaps. It's not because the timpson team was causing them.

We did not cough up the ball because we were getting hit. Nerves got to us. People were fumbling in the open field, fumbled snaps. It's not because the timpson team was causing them.

If nerves got you then they will again this is for a chance to win a district championship and knock off a undafeated team go win by more than 21 and you have it....that wont happen you will do good, but joaquin has to much..have fun in third place...

#playoffs

Ok, my bad, they were coughing up the ball because they were getting hit or knew they were about to get hit!