Jasper vs center

center2007

Center Roughriders Playoff Game - November 8, 2012

Center Roughriders will play their first round playoff game next Friday, November 16th at Lindale High School @ 7:30, verses Groesbeck or Fairfield. GO RIDERS!

Yep, that's what I've heard.

Never been to Lindale's stadium. Pretty nice or what?

After seeing both teams play against Carthage, Jasper seem to do better on D against the run and Center did better on D against the pass. On offense Jasper seem to be more committed to the running game as well as Center. Though the Riders will throw it more often then the Bulldogs. I feel Center will have the best RB on the field, but Jasper will have more quality backs. Jasper QB seems to have a stronger and quicker release when he does throw, but Center QB is more accurate and makes better spontaneous decisions. Over all I feel Center moved the ball better against Carthage then Jasper and Carthage moved the ball easier against Jasper mainly in the second half.

According to coach Surrat of Carthage. he said they played their best game of the season against Center other then the penalties and had a poor first half against Jasper, but pulled it together in the second. Also he said they had two give away touchdown against Jasper. The first TD and and the last one with their backups.

With that said I feel the Riders will come out on top, of coarse. Should be a great game

28-17 Center

GO RIDERS!!! .