TV 4 SEll

Doomer

Console TV with Dallass Cowboyz Vynall decalz atached on both sides for $14 OBO. Set has size 61/2 boot size whole in the screen but may be repair-abile.

As of Thanxgivin day i also hav a 32 intch tv with a tv tray siz'd hole in the skreen somebodie can hav fore free. i dout this un's repair-abile

As of Dec.23 Dallas-Saints game i have 19 inch TV ill giv away for free. Got a bunch of shot pellets thruout the remains.

Since Dec.30 game Doomy has 46" Tv with baseball bat wedged in the middle. You can hav tv an bat if ya want for free.You can hav all 7 of my Toni Roma Fat-heads too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

XD...................... X2. Something just aint right about this!

Haysead im glad you get so much injoymint outa this. A kid come took the tv's a-way for me jus caus he wanned the fat-heds.

Console TV with Dallass Cowboyz Vynall decalz atached on both sides for $14 OBO. Set has size 61/2 boot size whole in the screen but may be repair-abile.

As of Thanxgivin day i also hav a 32 intch tv with a tv tray siz'd hole in the skreen somebodie can hav fore free. i dout this un's repair-abile

As of Dec.23 Dallas-Saints game i have 19 inch TV ill giv away for free. Got a bunch of shot pellets thruout the remains.

Since Dec.30 game Doomy has 46" Tv with baseball bat wedged in the middle. You can hav tv an bat if ya want for free.You can hav all 7 of my Toni Roma Fat-heads too.

Thanks for the continuous updates on your TV situation.....:lol:

• 1 year later...

None yet. As long as 'Boys wins the Superbowl I see no problem. Haysead brought me a piece of plexi-glass to cover front of screen during games. I have to confess it has took a couple of good licks but mostly gets dirty from food and beverages during celebrations.