Garrison playoffs

easttxoc

any news or Garrison's first round playoff or the site?

Garrison's game is set for Friday in Carthage..................Probably opponent is New Diana, but no assurances of that until late this Friday night---they have to beat DeKalb by 12, I think..........otherwise P.P. or DeKalb will get 3rd

How is garrson jv they are playing tatum freshman tomorrow in tatum? Wondering how they play?

How is garrson jv they are playing tatum freshman tomorrow in tatum? Wondering how they play?

Some Dist Committee guidelines vary in how they deal with tie breakers ... if District 9 follows the standard protocol it may look like this.

Based on records following the Waskom issue, the standings look like this.

Paul Pewitt is 4-2

DeKalb is 4-2

New Diana is 3-3

PAST GAMES THAT MATTER IN SCENARIO:

DeKalb 38,Paul Pewitt 34

Paul Pewitt 20, New Diana 13

As a result,currently ..............

Paul Pewitt is sitting at +3 (-4 vs DeKalb and +7 vs New Diana)

DeKalb is sitting at +4 (+4 vs Paul Pewitt and ? vs New Diana)

New Diana is sitting at -7 (-7 vs Paul Pewitt and ? vs DeKalb)

If Paul Pewitt defeats Elysian Fields:

AND ...

If DeKalb wins, then DeKalb goes by virtue of head-to-head win over Paul Pewitt

If New Diana wins, then Paul Pewitt goes

If Paul Pewitt loses to Elysian Fields:

AND ....

If DeKalb wins they're in ...

If New Diana wins:

- by 1 point, then DeKalb is in (leaving DeKalb at +3, PP at +3, and ND at -6 - DeK goes by virtue of win over PP)

- by 2-10 points, then Paul Pewitt is in (leaving PP at +3, ND at +3 to -5, and DeK at +2 to -6; again if PP & ND are tied in points PP is in by virtue of win over ND)

- by 11 or more, then New Diana is in (leaving PP at +3, ND at +4 or more, and DeK at -7 or less)

Believe that is the situation ...

<br/>Some Dist Committee guidelines vary in how they deal with tie breakers ... if District 9 follows the standard protocol it may look like this.<br/><br/>Based on records following the Waskom issue, the standings look like this.<br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">Paul Pewitt is 4-2</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">DeKalb is 4-2</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">New Diana is 3-3</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">PAST GAMES THAT MATTER IN SCENARIO:</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">DeKalb 38,Paul Pewitt 34</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">Paul Pewitt 20, New Diana 13</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">As a result,currently ..............</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">Paul Pewitt is sitting at +3 (-4 vs DeKalb and +7 vs New Diana)</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">DeKalb is sitting at +4 (+4 vs Paul Pewitt and ? vs New Diana)</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">New Diana is sitting at -7 (-7 vs Paul Pewitt and ? vs DeKalb)</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">If Paul Pewitt defeats Elysian Fields:</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">AND ...</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">If DeKalb wins, then DeKalb goes by virtue of head-to-head win over Paul Pewitt</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">If New Diana wins, then Paul Pewitt goes</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">If Paul Pewitt loses to Elysian Fields:</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">AND ....</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">If DeKalb wins they're in ...</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">If New Diana wins:</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">- by 1 point, then DeKalb is in (leaving DeKalb at +3, PP at +3, and ND at -6 - DeK goes by virtue of win over PP)</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">- by 2-10 points, then Paul Pewitt is in (leaving PP at +3, ND at +3 to -5, and DeK at +2 to -6; again if PP & ND are tied in points PP is in by virtue of win over ND)</font></font><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">- by 11 or more, then New Diana is in (leaving PP at +3, ND at +4 or more, and DeK at -7 or less)</font></font><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><font face="Arial"><font size="2">Believe that is the situation ...</font></font><br/><br/> <br/><br/><br/>
<br/>Correct me if I am wrong, but in the event Pewitt and De Kalb both win, then there would be a three-way tie for the second and third spots with EF, PP and DK all having 5-2 records. I believe in this scenario, that PP and EF would advance based on points.

<br/>Correct me if I am wrong, but in the event Pewitt and De Kalb both win, then there would be a three-way tie for the second and third spots with EF, PP and DK all having 5-2 records. I believe in this scenario, that PP and EF would advance based on points.

You are correct.............DeKalb is locked in with a high "negative" number by winning over P.P. by 4 and losing to E.F. by more than 18.........At worse, E.F. would be at "zero" points and at worse P.P. would be at "negative 3" points under this 3 way tie

You are correct.............DeKalb is locked in with a high "negative" number by winning over P.P. by 4 and losing to E.F. by more than 18.........At worse, E.F. would be at "zero" points and at worse P.P. would be at "negative 3" points under this 3 way tie

So EF would go as 2nd win or lose? Or would PP go as 2nd if they win by more than 14? Never mind it's too confusing, lol, I guess we better just win the game!

we beat em pretty bad. Their 8th grade is wow!

Thank you. I apologize. I originally figured things up prior to the Waskom situation and spent so much time in the nuances of the DeKaub/New Diana match up that I failed to ultimately reconsider the options with PP having another win awarded them and their resulting relationship with Elysian Fields.