Need info

rollbama

What it prolly is is that he's done a good job but they want more than what he's gotten them. He was a great dc in mp. Then went on to build a state finalist in dfield and now has an undefeated wildcats squad. In my opinion he is one of the better coaches in east texas but he doesnt win championships. So in that case they prolly want to bring in someone that will win a championship. I hope he goes to Marshall and is able to turn that program around because high school football is not the same without them doing well.

What it prolly is is that he's done a good job but they want more than what he's gotten them. He was a great dc in mp. Then went on to build a state finalist in dfield and now has an undefeated wildcats squad. In my opinion he is one of the better coaches in east texas but he doesnt win championships. So in that case they prolly want to bring in someone that will win a championship. I hope he goes to Marshall and is able to turn that program around because high school football is not the same without them doing well.

I would be completely and utterly surprised if he even thinks about going to Marshall...

Coach McFarland is one of the best around and best there's ever been in Texas football having never won a championship. He gets the best out of his players and is a great leader and motivator. I wish he could've stayed in MP before leaving for DField and then Whitehouse. Regardless of the reasoning behind not renewing his contract, Whitehouse is losing a great deal with their entire program by not re-signing Coach McFarland. He's led them to more wins in his tenure than their entire history together before-hand. Basketball has been on the rise and baseball is still great. What more could a school district want than all of their sports to take a turn for the better and succeed?

Wherever he goes, if anywhere, he will lead a team to a winning season AND get those young men to play hard all while becoming better young men as well. If only more kids were able to play under a coach like him, they'd all be way better off.

Like DA and Gary Bowman, Coach McFarlin left for better opportunity. Do not even put DF in a reference to this idiotic situation.

Hi BunzT,

I wanted to respectfully let you know that it's Barry Bowman, and not Gary Bowman! Also, Bowman didn't leave Daingerfield for greener pastures, he left for personal reasons that had nothing to do with trying to obtain a better opportunity from another team!