Hughes Springs vs. Hearne @ SFA

Horns85

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt there are many Hearne posters on SDC... might be talking amongst ourselves ... heck whom I kidding....I know JJ and Lombardi will chime in!

LOL. Yep you know it!! Heck now I don't have to worry about ticking off the Pewitt people too! Who am I kidding I'm sure somebody will take what I say the wrong way, or assume I'm someone I'm not! Sorry Riv! In all honesty HS will take this one easily and then the run of playing quality teams will begin. My prediction Centerville, Arp, Refugio, Cisco...pretty tough four to close out...

LOL. Yep you know it!! Heck now I don't have to worry about ticking off the Pewitt people too! Who am I kidding I'm sure somebody will take what I say the wrong way, or assume I'm someone I'm not! Sorry Riv! In all honesty HS will take this one easily and then the run of playing quality teams will begin. My prediction Centerville, Arp, Refugio, Cisco...pretty tough four to close out...

Ed and Company will have the boys ready for Hearne then worry about the others as they come along.... you never know... someone could upset Centerville, Arp, Refugio, or Cisco... Hearne could upset HS... but we'll worry about the others when the time comes

You read my mind! I been thinking the same thing.

Only problem is they may have to play the long version and them Mustangs may be a little winded strutting their stuff all the way down to the bottom, heck the starters haven't played over 30 minutes of ball during a game this year. The coach may need to condition them a little more this week just to figure in the exertion spent during the entrance, lol!

Only problem is they may have to play the long version and them Mustangs may be a little winded strutting their stuff all the way down to the bottom, heck the starters haven't played over 30 minutes of ball during a game this year. The coach may need to condition them a little more this week just to figure in the exertion spent during the entrance, lol!

Lmao. Just have to sit em in the.stands about halfway down and start from there.lol

Hearne has always had talent but seemed to find a way not to use it.They have a new coach and he has seemed to get more out of the kids this year.Not saying Hearne will win but dont go on past records because they are doing things a lot different from past years and seem to be getting better each week.Probably dont stand a chance if Hughes Springs is be compared to the 83 Daingerfield team. SMH

Hearne has always had talent but seemed to find a way not to use it.They have a new coach and he has seemed to get more out of the kids this year.Not saying Hearne will win but dont go on past records because they are doing things a lot different from past years and seem to be getting better each week.Probably dont stand a chance if Hughes Springs is be compared to the 83 Daingerfield team. SMH

As we HS folk have said 200 times ( other than the one poster) HS does not pretend to compare with the 83 Tigers. Having said that again, the folks that have not watched HS play week in and week out have no idea the level these boys are playing on. I will be the first to admit. I knew HS would be good this year. But they have surprised me at how good they are. Time will tell. Anything can happen in the playoffs. But it will take a great team to beat these Mustangs. Of course JMHO