Hughes Springs vs. Hearne @ SFA

Horns85

Off subject and its really immaterial but... 88 or HSFF... has HS trailed in a game all year? Clarksville could be the only possibility (I can't remember)...I know we scored then they scored but I don't remember who scored next! Just curious

I'm not sure either. If we have that would be the only game that it could be.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off subject and its really immaterial but... 88 or HSFF... has HS trailed in a game all year? Clarksville could be the only possibility (I can't remember)...I know we scored then they scored but I don't remember who scored next! Just curious

I did not go to the Cville game. But listened on the radio. To the best of my memory, they have not trailed.

Clarksville wont make it out of region 2

If I were you I wouldn't be so sure about that. Looking at the regional bracket Cville has beaten two of the teams left in that region already. Defintely say Mildred is one of the teams to beat however there schedule doesn't compare to Cville, there district was a joke and the one quaility opponent they did face (Centerville) beat the brakes off em' so the question I have is could we be seeing fools gold in Mildred and could they also be prime for upset by the Bulldogs? That being said I like Cville chances as well as anybody left in that region.

I agree that region 2 will be either Mildred or Clarksville but I'll have to take Mildred! I believe if that match up comes to head that the winner will be the finalist from the left side of bracket and can beat anyone in region 1. Region 1 IMO is the weakest region!

I agree that region 2 will be either Mildred or Clarksville but I'll have to take Mildred! I believe if that match up comes to head that the winner will be the finalist from the left side of bracket and can beat anyone in region 1. Region 1 IMO is the weakest region!

Clarksville can't beat Gunter or Mildred!

Power, I agree about Mildred.. I think Cooper may play them a lot closer than some think & may pull the upset. But if I were Clarksville, & the Cooper/ CV re-match happens, that would be a scary game for cv.. It's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season. Remember CV only beat Cooper 27-26 in the district game.. A game I think all CV fans know they were fortunate to win

No argument for me would love to see a rematch of that game as well. I also didn't mean to hijack a thread was just giving buddy HS 1988 props on great season and saw where a couple of guys commented on Cville so naturally I couldn't let that go.