Hughes Springs vs. Hearne @ SFA

Horns85

Clarksville can't beat Gunter or Mildred!

I disagree both teams are respectable but who have they played the equivalent of Cville schedule. My point is I don't think they're any better than a Hughes Springs, Cooper, Edgewood or a Dangerfield in which all those games were tight. I don't see Cville being awe of either one only time with tell though. Good luck to ya but I'm going ride with these Tigers in this region.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree both teams are respectable but who have they played the equivalent of Cville schedule. My point is I don't think they're any better than a Hughes Springs, Cooper, Edgewood or a Dangerfield in which all those games were tight. I don't see Cville being awe of either one only time with tell though. Good luck to ya but I'm going ride with these Tigers in this region.

What was the score of Rivercrest game? How many yards passing did their QB have?

Not sure you'll have to ask some of the locals haven't seen Cville since the DF game.

I looked it up 26-8 was final but Clarksville was only up 13-8 late in the third! They will not come close to Mildred or Gunter both teams too disciplined and efficient!

I looked it up 26-8 was final but Clarksville was only up 13-8 late in the third! They will not come close to Mildred or Gunter both teams too disciplined and efficient!

Not sure if that's a good barometer that's sort of a rivalry game.

What was the score of Rivercrest game? How many yards passing did their QB have?

26-8 Clarksville won.....Rivercrest QB was 7-27/80 yards 1 TD

Hughes Springs vs. Hearne STAR 96.9 live broadcast and live streaming from Inet site http://www.easttexasradio.com/ Good luck to the Mustangs!

I have heard from at least a dozen fair weather fans going to this game to support the Mustangs for the first time this season! With questions like " are we that good" " who's the qb" "Coach Ed still there" " who are we playing". Hope they don't jinx us. Lol

I have heard from at least a dozen fair weather fans going to this game to support the Mustangs for the first time this season! With questions like " are we that good" " who's the qb" "Coach Ed still there" " who are we playing". Hope they don't jinx us. Lol

I don't like fans like that! I work shift work and weekends alot and I still manage to come and support my team. I understand if you work out of town or something like that but if you have a Monday thru Friday job you should be able to make at least a few games.