Garrison (8-3) Vs. Centerville (10-0)

easttxoc

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw, sorry but these schedules don't look close at all. Your 1 quality win is against 1a SA. I hope im wrong, but this one looks like a blowout.

I will admit at face value that it appears that way. I will believe in the old adage "Looks can be deceiving", and continue to believe the Bulldogs will show up on a different level this week. Even if you do not have the prettiest date, you still have to dance with the one that brought you to the party. Roll On Dogs!

Anybody know if this game will be broadcast on internet radio? I will be in Ft Worth and it's looking doubtful that I will make it in time for the game.

Last week's game was on Q 107.7, so I would think the same station would carry this week's game also. Roll On Dogs!

This will be the 4th year in a row that a Garrison team has worked their way into the playoffs to find themselves a big underdog to an opponent. In '09 the Bulldogs caught Daingerfield in the Area round and lost to the eventual 2A DII State Champions. In '10 the 13-0 Bulldogs fell to a favored Goldthwaite team in the 1A DI State Semi-Final game. In '11 once again Garrison reached the 1A DI State Semi-Finals and fell to Mason who completed an undefeated season to claim a State Championship. This '12 team has their backs against the wall early again in the Area round against an undefeated, heavily favored Centerville Tiger team. I have a seasoned coaching friend that always has said, "If you have the opportunity to play, there is always a chance to win". I really expect this group to come out and play with an attitude of go big or go home, because that is exactly what is on the line. Roll On Dogs!

We haven't beaten any teams the last few years that were heavily favored over us. However, this team has improved more, inside of a season, than any in my recent memory. Win, lose, or draw, I'm very proud of our team.

Week 4 or 5, I would have said we have no shot, now I like our chances.

This will be the 4th year in a row that a Garrison team has worked their way into the playoffs to find themselves a big underdog to an opponent. In '09 the Bulldogs caught Daingerfield in the Area round and lost to the eventual 2A DII State Champions. In '10 the 13-0 Bulldogs fell to a favored Goldthwaite team in the 1A DI State Semi-Final game. In '11 once again Garrison reached the 1A DI State Semi-Finals and fell to Mason who completed an undefeated season to claim a State Championship. This '12 team has their backs against the wall early again in the Area round against an undefeated, heavily favored Centerville Tiger team. I have a seasoned coaching friend that always has said, "If you have the opportunity to play, there is always a chance to win". I really expect this group to come out and play with an attitude of go big or go home, because that is exactly what is on the line. Roll On Dogs!

Roll On Dogs!!! Go # 52!!!

Really really think Garrison has a chacne. Go Dogs!!!!!!!! you can do it. Be the more physical team and sic em!!!!! Good luck from jj tonight We will be pulling for you.

Sawboss......Your big tail will be grinning from ear to ear if you guys pull this out. Good luck brother!

Really really think Garrison has a chacne. Go Dogs!!!!!!!! you can do it. Be the more physical team and sic em!!!!! Good luck from jj tonight We will be pulling for you.

Sawboss......Your big tail will be grinning from ear to ear if you guys pull this out. Good luck brother!

Thanks JJ, my mind will be with a lot of old friends tonight as their team's look to extend their season another week, but my heart will be with the Bulldogs. Time for talk is over and done, what I think or anyone else for that matter goes out the window at 7:00 in Bullard. This group of Dogs have nothing to prove to this fan or any outsider about their ability to fight for success, they have already proven that point. All they have left to do is trust each other, the scheme, their coaches and their individual ability to go ALL IN, one more time. Time to Rev 'em up Dogs! Run your motor and play with heart! Roll On Dogs!

JJ, I will be grinning win or lose, for joy comes in many shapes and fashions! Roll On Buzzsaw!