Lake Travis

Sportsfanatic1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a top 4a like JT... against a top 5a its really not a difference....

Two or three years ago I would've agreed..but that's definitely false now.

JT barely beat Whitehouse. La Porte, Coppell, Katy, Allen, SLC etc would destroy JT.

Take a top 4a like JT... against a top 5a its really not a difference....

Apparently it is. LT has been the top 4A team 5 years in a row. First year in 5A and they lose in the first rd to a team that wasn't even tops in 5A.

So not really sure how you can make, let alone believe, that comment.

Like Coppell did Longview.

Not exactly the same. LV spent only two years in 4A, and last year wasn't one if them. Not to mention, you're using a team that only returned 2 offensive starters against one of the best teams in the state in 5A.

Not exactly the same. LV spent only two years in 4A, and last year wasn't one if them. Not to mention, you're using a team that only returned 2 offensive starters against one of the best teams in the state in 5A.

The Lobos were highly ranked coming into this season. Longview always reload no matter how many players they lose to graduation.

All hale the mighty Lobos....what a joke

First comment made about the Lobos was not by a Lobo. No one has a problem with that. But let a Lobo respond and just watch the comments left afterward similar to yours.

You're right, that is a joke!

The Lobos were highly ranked coming into this season. Longview always reload no matter how many players they lose to graduation.

You're right, they did enter the season ranked based on expectations due to the fact they reload. However, that's still all it is, expectations. The expectations don't change the fact, and the fact is, LV only returned 2 offensive starters. Hence, not the same thing.

You're right, they did enter the season ranked based on expectations due to the fact they reload. However, that's still all it is, expectations. The expectations don't change the fact, and the fact is, LV only returned 2 offensive starters. Hence, not the same thing.

JT returned two offensive starters in 2010 and did pretty good for themselves.

LT proved to be one of the best dynasty teams ever in 4A. that being said, there is a HUGE difference in D1 and D2 in a certain class, much less 4A and 5A. its always nice to think that hey we won state in 2A and i think we could beat most 3A teams, but it just ain't so. when you make that jump up to big 5A, you're in a whole different league. nice run for LT

JT returned two offensive starters in 2010 and did pretty good for themselves.

Okay, so then you just proved the point, there is a big difference in 4A and 5A.

So why not make your next comment about LT since that's what the thread is about, and leave your fascination for LV to the LV threads.

Okay, so then you just proved the point, there is a big difference in 4A and 5A.

So why not make your next comment about LT since that's what the thread is about, and leave your fascination for LV to the LV threads.

You just went left field on me. I was just having an adult conversation. I have no fascination with Longview. Their just another east Texas team I follow like every body else from east Texas. It seems to me you got your panties all in a wad. We can end it on this note. Good luck Longview and the rest of the teams from the piney woods still playing.

First of all JT wouldn't have lost to coppell and yea JT lost to Lancaster and almost lost to Whitehouse but Wolfie didn't longview lose to UNRANKED coppell were blown out actually in that game and JT was undefeated against 5A teams this season and they were some good 5A teams expect for lee and Whitehouse would give longview a game because yall wouldn't be able to stop the mahomes kid and Whitehouse is ranked and Lancaster is a legit state contender and even though we lost to Lancaster atleast we didn't get embarrassed like longview oan don't forget JT still got more championships then yall will ever have.