Lake Travis

Sportsfanatic1

JT BEAT DESOTO FOR THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2009 AND THEY WERE UNDEFEATED AND ONE OF THE TOP FIVE TEAMS IN THE STATE IN 5A AT THAT TIME AND WE PLAYED AGAINST THE SAME QUARTERBACK THEY HAVE NOW AND HE HAD A NIGHTMARE AGAINST US. OAN WE BEAT DESOTO BEFORE SOMETHING LONGVIEW FANS WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE!! Lmao

GTFO LONGVIEW FANS.

AND WOLFIE STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT LONGVIEW DIDN'T WIN STATE SO YALL JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT DIDN'T WIN STATE CAUSE YOU DIDN'T WIN NUTHIN!!

HECK LONGVIEW FANS PROBABLY THINK THEY CAN BEAT THE NUMBER ONE TEAM IN NATION JUST BECAUSE THEY WIN DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIPS lmao!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't. You're acting like this is JT from the '90's, it's not. JT has become really good the last few years, but just because they play close games with Lancaster and WH does NOT mean they would compete with the previously listed 5A schools. Do you not remember the score of the LV-WH game when LV was 4A? And that is when WH had 2 D1 WR's. THAT is the difference between your top 5A teams and 4A teams.

The Whitehouse team yall played was 3-7. The team JT played was 9-0 coming into that game. Big difference.

Stop going around with these guys !!! Whenever JT does something good they say but you can't beat 5a. Understand we now have under 1900 students and we could still win 90% of 5a districts. Starting with the one longview is in . With the team that we have now . And you can print that in the Longview daily news

JT has beaten LV ONE time since 2000! But you would win their district which implies you would beat them...okay.

LV is 10-1 against JT since 2000. I'd say you can put that on the front page of the Tyler paper, but what's the point, everyone in Tyler already knows we own you!

JT BEAT DESOTO FOR THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2009 AND THEY WERE UNDEFEATED AND ONE OF THE TOP FIVE TEAMS IN THE STATE IN 5A AT THAT TIME AND WE PLAYED AGAINST THE SAME QUARTERBACK THEY HAVE NOW AND HE HAD A NIGHTMARE AGAINST US. OAN WE BEAT DESOTO BEFORE SOMETHING LONGVIEW FANS WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE!! Lmao

GTFO LONGVIEW FANS.

AND WOLFIE STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT LONGVIEW DIDN'T WIN STATE SO YALL JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT DIDN'T WIN STATE CAUSE YOU DIDN'T WIN NUTHIN!!

HECK LONGVIEW FANS PROBABLY THINK THEY CAN BEAT THE NUMBER ONE TEAM IN NATION JUST BECAUSE THEY WIN DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIPS lmao!!

Stop screaming, please.

man nobody cares about spelling an grammer on here anybody not stupid enough to understand WORDS then stop crying that the only thing anybody has to come wit spelling. we aint in school an nobody handing out grades im sure we all graduated so for me .. (ADMIN EDIT) decypher that

I'll give you a pass on the rules violation there. I realize that I'm talking to a child so I'll take that into consideration. You need to understand though, that when you speak (or type) like that, it's not a matter of people liking you. It's a matter of people not taking what you say seriously. Obviously, since you're on a message board debating things, you're wanting to persuade people to your opinion. Wouldn't you want them to look at your post and think, "Hey this guy kind of makes sense" or do you want them to see your post and think, "This kid obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. He's barely literate."

Just trying to help you a little. You can look smart or look unintelligent. Your choice.

man im a grown man nobody on here i sit at home an think about u can like what i say or not just cuss im not typing the way u used to dont mean i dont know anything. so do whatever u gotta do im good over here if u all really knew who i was an what i do

im not gone let you people just belittle me like im just stupid u dont like what i say o well

last time i check our president never passed a spelling law

man im a grown man nobody on here i sit at home an think about u can like what i say or not just cuss im not typing the way u used to dont mean i dont know anything. so do whatever u gotta do im good over here if u all really knew who i was an what i do

im not gone let you people just belittle me like im just stupid u dont like what i say o well

The president doesn't pass laws. Other than that, I can't understand anything you just said.

And longview if yall would have won the scrimmage then yall would have been talking trash about how yall beat us in the scrimmage so (ADMIN EDIT) WOLFIE

Longview fan base doesn't brag about scrimmages..we aren't from Tyler.

GTFO LONGVIEW FANS.

Quick..someone translate this capitalized garbage. I only speak English..

any idiot can understand this

longview 2012 schedule

Longview Lobos Football

2012 Schedule

DateOpponentFinal ScoreSept. 1at Coppell (at SMU) L, 8 - 41Sept. 7North Little Rock (Ark.) W, 30 - 14Sept. 14Marshall W, 48 - 0Sept. 21at Lufkin W, 45 - 14Sept. 28*at Mesquite L, 7 - 33Oct. 5OPEN Oct. 12*Rockwall-Heath W, 52 - 27Oct. 19*at Mesquite Horn L, 17 - 25 a

Oct. 26*North Mesquite W, 52 - 3Nov. 2*at Robert E. Lee

W, 52 - 6Nov. 9*Rockwall W, 40 - 7

lost to horn? a team we beat

yeah! That is just one of the problems with our president. No spelling, no working, let the government use working peoples money to get you stuff=demise of american society!