Lake Travis

Sportsfanatic1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...oh boy you LOBO fans always get your panties in a wad when some obe says that another team is better than yall....you better be glad Travis is out so yall wond get thatbutt spanked again

Uneducated Gilmer fans.

Not one Lobo fan in this thread has been offended by anyone saying that another team is better than Longview. This mess was caused by JT fans who think that they can beat Coppell, Katy, La Porte, SLC etc...when they can't.

anybody can be beat at anytime lake travis found that out it bout who has the best players on the field. u can put on a slc or lake travis football uniform but if u cant play or hold a top wr in tx well your not so good.

fact is lake tavis could of been beat years ago longview was a plain i formation power run team that was not going to beat them two years straight. the last 3 years they only faced running teams in the state game

Uneducated Gilmer fans.

Not one Lobo fan in this thread has been offended by anyone saying that another team is better than Longview. This mess was caused by JT fans who think that they can beat Coppell, Katy, La Porte, SLC etc...when they can't.

exactly. i have no idea how the lobos and lufkin were even added to the conversation. two fine programs in their own right, but obviously not the tops this year.

Wolfie that's just like saying the Alabama can't get beat by Oregon just because they're Alabama comon man you act those teams can't get beat longview got beat by teams they wasn't suppose to lose to but you did but I guess since your longview that wasn't suppose to happen???? That's just like saying since Tyler lee is called Tyler lee that aren't going to lose. Smh you sound dumb right now man

Is anybody besides me completely baffled by daceo3p responses?

i've given up. i guess jt has a very good wideout? one that no one on the planet can cover. that's well and good but going up against the defensive lines, much less the dbs, that those top 5A teams have would probably put a tad bit more pressure on the qb than normal. wideout may be all alone in the endzone every time, but if the qb is on his back, it wouldn't matter.

Well he's not lieing no team this season has shown they can stop Fred Ross this season even with double coverage not even longview in the scrimmage!! Lol just waiting to see what Wolfie is going to say.

As I remember...we couldn't stop JT at any point during scrimmage. But JT, with dat horrendous defense themselves couldn't stop us either. Just telling like it is brother...

As I remember...we couldn't stop JT at any point during scrimmage. But JT, with dat horrendous defense themselves couldn't stop us either. Just telling like it is brother...

Their is nothing wrong with telling it like it is. I do it all the time. You don't have to diss any team to get your point across.

It really aint a diss G.

I never said it was a diss. I was agreeing with you to tell it like it is. I was only stating that people can comment on other teams without dissing them. If you tell it like it is some say you are hating or trolling. That's all. I know you wasn't dissing JT.

I never said it was a diss. I was agreeing with you to tell it like it is. I was only stating that people can comment on other teams without dissing them. If you tell it like it is some say you are hating or trolling. That's all. I know you wasn't dissing JT.

Really it was a meant for 2 people. I fully expect JT to win state this year or it will be a disappointment like Longview 08,09.

I'm gonna agree with claws because it doesnt matter how good a wr is. If the qb can't stay on his feet then the wr is worthless. Is JTs oline good enough to stop a good pass rush? I haven't seen them play. But you also gotta know Fred Ross wasn't the best wr in East Texas. There's only been one team to stop KD all year and that was Kilgore. But they also kept so much pressure on Monty that KD was worthless thst game. So all I'm saying is wait till yall run into a great defense. Yall might not see one until yall play Leandor for the title.

Don't forget Wylie either and yea KD CANNON can look good around the little country east Texas schools but you see what happen when they played a team out east Texas in the DFW area them mount pleasant tigers got they sallys tossed 21-45 KD CANNON barely had 53 yards receiving. that's why little queen James and KD cannon sitting they sorry selfs at home right now!!