Lake Travis

Sportsfanatic1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punctuation, capitalization, spelling...are these things addressed in schools anymore? I'd be embarrassed to let people read what I typed even if I was only half as bad as some of these guys, now-a-days. Whatever school y'all go/went to....your teachers should be fired. That's ridiculous.

man nobody cares about spelling an grammer on here anybody not stupid enough to understand WORDS then stop crying that the only thing anybody has to come wit spelling. we aint in school an nobody handing out grades im sure we all graduated so for me .. (ADMIN EDIT) decypher that

man nobody cares about spelling an grammer on here anybody not stupid enough to understand WORDS then stop crying that the only thing anybody has to come wit spelling. we aint in school an nobody handing out grades im sure we all graduated so for me .. (ADMIN EDIT) decypher that

You're not in school? So that implies you're done correct? Which means you should know how to speak!

The fact that it doesn't even bother someone to show how uneducated they are should be embarrassing. Not to mention, if you EVER want someone to take what you have to say seriously, then at least attempt to look or sound educated. You would be surprised at how much further you might actually get in life.

Punctuation, capitalization, spelling...are these things addressed in schools anymore? I'd be embarrassed to let people read what I typed even if I was only half as bad as some of these guys, now-a-days. Whatever school y'all go/went to....your teachers should be fired. That's ridiculous.

I couldn't agree more. People can make the excuse all day that, 'it's just a sports forum, I'm not in school.'.

Intellect shouldn't be restricted to the classroom. Then again, I guess that's where maturity comes in.

lake travis would beat longview this year an next year. those are facts that u all will never beat travis

Never said they would. Learn the difference between facts and opinions.

The comment "Longview will never beat LT" is clearly an opinion..not a fact.

yea but all those 5a teams u say could beat jt u talk like there facts

Never said it was a fact. If I did..go back and quote it. I'll wait.

I did however use facts to back up my reasoning. JT couldn't even beat Lancaster and barely beat Whitehouse. I'll ask again since no one answered the first time..do you think Whitehouse or Lancaster would beat Coppell, Katy, Desoto, Allen, Mesquite, La Porte or SLC this year?

Never said it was a fact. If I did..go back and quote it. I'll wait.

I did however use facts to back up my reasoning. JT couldn't even beat Lancaster and barely beat Whitehouse. I'll ask again since no one answered the first time..do you think Whitehouse or Lancaster would beat Coppell, Katy, Desoto, Allen, Mesquite, La Porte or SLC this year?

He's not going to answer that question. Instead, he'll find some way to twist it back to some team LV didn't beat.

white house couldnt beat any of those teams cuss i said they have no def. an lancaster was a last second win we scored an took lead an they took the td back. never seen lancaster but they would probaly play any of those teams and beat one of them seeing they have a better d. we where down 24-0 to whitehouse an came back to win they def isnt good

we didnt barley beat whitehouse it was a total shut down the second half . and u talk like lancaster isnt good if any those 5a teams have the speed lancaster is said to have i can see them beating any those 5a teams

So 7 points isn't barely?

I'm also curious, you don't think Coppell, Katy, SLC, DeSoto, etc has speed?

im sure they do but u dont think a team liek lancaster could compete with those teams if they can pull out a win on us they should be able to. dont act like JT is a easy team to beat. whitehouse knows that

No, I don't. You're acting like this is JT from the '90's, it's not. JT has become really good the last few years, but just because they play close games with Lancaster and WH does NOT mean they would compete with the previously listed 5A schools. Do you not remember the score of the LV-WH game when LV was 4A? And that is when WH had 2 D1 WR's. THAT is the difference between your top 5A teams and 4A teams.

i know yall beat them bad an then they didnt run the type of offense they do now it was a no contest with whitehouse they really didnt have the def to beat longview. jt been a 5a team an we went to the fourth round in 2009. beat a klien team that we wasnt said to stand a chance to. we shut down whitehuse wr's that year they never was a contender they score 14 points on us up until this year

Stop going around with these guys !!! Whenever JT does something good they say but you can't beat 5a. Understand we now have under 1900 students and we could still win 90% of 5a districts. Starting with the one longview is in . With the team that we have now . And you can print that in the Longview daily news