Lake Travis

Sportsfanatic1

Yea before our president came around everybody could spell, and would work and the government never wasted our money.

No, but the difference is; politicians used to be castigated for that type of poor leadership. Now they get reelected.

Now that we got this topic off of the Lobos, can we get back to Lake Travis?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...minus 1998, 1999, 2010, and 2011 and all.

If im not mistaken those last two were for district titles right? I was at those games. Oh and back onto LT. They have won 5 straight titles. Who else can say that. No one. Not Katy, SLC,Euless, or evrn Allen. JT could not beat Coppell. They have been my pick to win it all all year long. That team is crazy fast and crazy good. Just ask Allen, who got blasted by them. Although i think LV could get another shot at them. The JT and MP game would have been fun yo watch. I honestly don't think JT could have beat us.

If im not mistaken those last two were for district titles right? I was at those games. Oh and back onto LT. They have won 5 straight titles. Who else can say that. No one. Not Katy, SLC,Euless, or evrn Allen. JT could not beat Coppell. They have been my pick to win it all all year long. That team is crazy fast and crazy good. Just ask Allen, who got blasted by them. Although i think LV could get another shot at them. The JT and MP game would have been fun yo watch. I honestly don't think JT could have beat us.

Allen losing in overtime to Coppell is getting blasted. JT couldn't beat MT Pleasant, but yet they are sitting at home. I'm confused.

the 5a 4a thing is just a bunch of nonesense really it has nothing to do with who has the best players on the field. i dont think theres nobody over at katy, slc, trinity, travis, steele,skyline, etc that can hold fred ross an contain ward. u put them up against any 5a team just cuss they have a known name dont mean they can beat anybody. many tried to beat jt an failed we destroy 5a lufkin an thats not good enough now lol yea the 5a doesnt mean a thing put jt up against any of them they better just have some good db's

Longview fans also thinks if longview can't beat them then nobody in the state can beat them!! lol smh

Considering two of the three teams we've lost to are a combined 22-0 right now, we have a pretty good reason to think that. :lol:

If you want to continue discussing LT's accomplishments over the last several years, or how they might have "underachieved" this season, I will keep the thread open.

Otherwise, I will go ahead and close it. Feel free to open new threads to discuss Longview and JT.

This has nothing to do with being in 5a..Almost won this one with a 50 yrd pass with 4 secs left but his L foot was out of the end zone a few inches...Lake Travis lost 2 games this yr by 5 points. We had a great run and with all the injuries we made a run at it. The other problem's has been to many flags for motion, just to many and bad snaps that just stop drives this yr it was no secret. Got some young Sophs who filled in (9-10 of them)and they will be back and it looks like LT will do fine next yr....