Arp vs Crawford

slaphands

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crawford has very good speed and can get behind you if your not careful. We are going to have to be level headed and bring it. They are better than the scores of their games and if they play a mistake free game (as in no Turn overs) they are one of the better teams in region 3. TO's have hurt them this year. jj thinks the first 3 qtrs will be pretty intense until they finally say they can't handle anymore of the John Hawkins and Jeremy Shelton show. When those 2 start getting to the qb it's over. Crawford defensively is pretty good. Going to be fun watching Arp's wide open Wildcat offense/Pistol in playoff made. This Arp offense may be our most electrifying offense yet. Time will tell.

I'm saying....

Arp 45+

Crawford 28-

Crawford has very good speed and can get behind you if your not careful. We are going to have to be level headed and bring it. They are better than the scores of their games and if they play a mistake free game (as in no Turn overs) they are one of the better teams in region 3. TO's have hurt them this year. jj thinks the first 3 qtrs will be pretty intense until they finally say they can't handle anymore of the John Hawkins and Jeremy Shelton show. When those 2 start getting to the qb it's over. Crawford defensively is pretty good. Going to be fun watching Arp's wide open Wildcat offense/Pistol in playoff made. This Arp offense may be our most electrifying offense yet. Time will tell.

I'm saying....

Arp 45+

Crawford 28-

JJ in playoff mode. One of the many things I love about SDC.

JJ... Good luck from EF!.... Heard Crawford is a handful!... You guys have the tools to take them down!.... Still rooting for all our area teams this time of the year!.... Go git 'em Arp!

+2 thank ya brother and back to you guys as well. I'm ready!!!!! So are my boys!!!!

Jj , is coach gonna have their mind rite? I know they have the talent , but sometimes it seems like their mental game is off a little.Anyway best of luck, and I hope y'all run all the way to those rings!

Thanks man...Yall come watch!!! We need a crew this year!!!!!!

Man I got to be very honest about this group. They are really as a group starting to show what they are made of. We been lucky to keep several of our young coachs for the last 5-9 years. Coach Arrington and Dale Irwin have really taken this group to heart and are doing all they can to give us a shot this year. I did see Dale Early sunday morning around oh 5:15 and he was already working at it lol....

Me personally.....I expect QB Mike Roberson and Mike Potts to run wild. I mean seriously those 2 guys have been simply amazing all year. If our secondary does their thing this year we got a shot. The front is plenty tough.

Man I got to be very honest about this group. They are really as a group starting to show what they are made of. We been lucky to keep several of our young coachs for the last 5-9 years. Coach Arrington and Dale Irwin have really taken this group to heart and are doing all they can to give us a shot this year. I did see Dale Early sunday morning around oh 5:15 and he was already working at it lol....

Me personally.....I expect QB Mike Roberson and Mike Potts to run wild. I mean seriously those 2 guys have been simply amazing all year. If our secondary does their thing this year we got a shot. The front is plenty tough.

You may have seen Coach Irwin at 5:15 Sunday morning, but he was not headed to work. He was getting his mind right hunting with me in Rusk Co. Arp will be ready and take advantage with their speed and aggression.

You may have seen Coach Irwin at 5:15 Sunday morning, but he was not headed to work. He was getting his mind right hunting with me in Rusk Co. Arp will be ready and take advantage with their speed and aggression.

I wasn't going to put all that on here lol....we did talk

Arp takes this one and moves along to the next round...the only way I think Arp loses is if they come out flat and dig themselves a hole early...they haven't played a quality opponent in a while so I'm sure they will be fired up for some real competition. Arp 34-24.

Thanks man...Yall come watch!!! We need a crew this year!!!!!!

JJ I'm waiting for the "I got to be honest" part ...