Arp vs Crawford

slaphands

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK, I understand why you don't want to answer the question. Looking forward to a good injury-free game Friday.

Are you seriously trying to get something started about our coaches. lol.........you might want to head back to texas2A with that ####......I know my smoaky brotheren and your about to start something you can't finish.

Are you seriously trying to get something started about our coaches. lol.........you might want to head back to texas2A with that ####......I know my smoaky brotheren and your about to start something you can't finish.

Tiger for the life of me I have no idea what you are talking about.

To be honest, there are several good reasons that Crawford is favored to beat Arp. The Pirates are not one-dimensional. They will come prepared. They wil play their usual brand of football that has made them a force to be reckoned with throughout their history--few mistakes, execution, no stars to depend on, just one team playing solid football in all aspects of the game. But at the same time they do not take anything for granted and know they will have to perform tonight to come away with a W, as Arp is not going to give it away. Arp has the athletes but the Pirates will prevail on the lines and that will be the difference. This is Crawford's game to take tonight and I truly expect them to. I give it about a 50/50 chance of being a close game or a Pirate win by 2+ touchdowns.

To be honest, there are several good reasons that Crawford is favored to beat Arp. The Pirates are not one-dimensional. They will come prepared. They wil play their usual brand of football that has made them a force to be reckoned with throughout their history--few mistakes, execution, no stars to depend on, just one team playing solid football in all aspects of the game. But at the same time they do not take anything for granted and know they will have to perform tonight to come away with a W, as Arp is not going to give it away. Arp has the athletes but the Pirates will prevail on the lines and that will be the difference. This is Crawford's game to take tonight and I truly expect them to. I give it about a 50/50 chance of being a close game or a Pirate win by 2+ touchdowns.

that's a heapin bowl of crow your getting into son...... but it's your opinion. that's ok too.......hope you come to the game. if you do. I'll be taking pics on the sidelines.

that's a heapin bowl of crow your getting into son...... but it's your opinion. that's ok too.......hope you come to the game. if you do. I'll be taking pics on the sidelines.

go get um tigers. ram nation is behind yall. at least this one is. lol

I have high expectations but will be the first to give kudos to the Tigers if they win tonight.

just glad we dont play yall this year. altho i think it would be a good game

Will is an animal this year! kid is about 6'3 now aint he. I can't wait to see what he's going to do to 1A baseball....oh man it's going to be a fun season for poppa vaughn....bout time I come eat some of that deer tailgate those boys throw down with. yummy......last year's tailgate was awesome!!

I have high expectations but will be the first to give kudos to the Tigers if they win tonight.

that is what Friday night football is all about to me brother. always remember that and you will know who and what jj is really all about. raising expectations in our future. It's a must!!!

Will is an animal this year! kid is about 6'3 now aint he. I can't wait to see what he's going to do to 1A baseball....oh man it's going to be a fun season for poppa vaughn....bout time I come eat some of that deer tailgate those boys throw down with. yummy......last year's tailgate was awesome!!

yep and they r all some real good people. keep those tigers rolling