Hughes Springs vs. Centerville

Horns85

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Mustangs, it was an awesome game! Enjoyed visiting with all the Hughes Springs SDC crew at the game! Mustang fans rocked the house last night, reminded me of the EF fans in 07.

Enjoyed that. Thanks for the support guys. I will be listening tonight. I would love to be there but lil88 has basketball. Give em hell.Jackets, good luck!!!!!!

Listening to the game if it wasn't for the pass interference calls Centerville would have had a hard time moving the ball, Hughes Springs was all over their running game. Centerville was well deserving of their ranking as they where tough as nails on defense also. The announcers seems confused on Hughes Springs first series where they fumbled the ball into the end zone but the fumble was ruled as recovered on the one or two yard line by Centerville.

Also how is the running back from HS doing, he was setting out the last series according to the announcers and he had the most rushing yards for HS.

Listening to the game if it wasn't for the pass interference calls Centerville would have had a hard time moving the ball, Hughes Springs was all over their running game. Centerville was well deserving of their ranking as they where tough as nails on defense also. The announcers seems confused on Hughes Springs first series where they fumbled the ball into the end zone but the fumble was ruled as recovered on the one or two yard line by Centerville.

Also how is the running back from HS doing, he was setting out the last series according to the announcers and he had the most rushing yards for HS.

#22 had ice on his knee, was able to get up and walk!

#3 Was able to get up.and move around as well

82 years after HS football program started they have finally made it past the third round! Lol.

Its called a winning tradition. These last 4-5 HS teams REALLY started this one. And it will continue. You may as well get used to it ......coach's pet. You need to get together with ol coach Saw and figure out what happened. And this was HS worst game of the year. With out the mistakes it could have gotten ugly!

Its called a winning tradition. These last 4-5 HS teams REALLY started this one. And it will continue. You may as well get used to it ......coach's pet. You need to get together with ol coach Saw and figure out what happened. And this was HS worst game of the year. With out the mistakes it could have gotten ugly!

[/quote

Winning tradition really? So when this years team in twenty years gets on smoaky talking about the tradition THEY helped start, can someone tell them they are living in the past and get over it! You truly are a tool aren't you!! It helps to get lucky in some games on the road to a championship, not that you would know anything about that! I just hope the Martinez kid is healthy enough to keep playing to give them a shot. Injuries can play a big part in the playoffs. I also don't want to have to hear if so and so was healthy they could have done this or that! Good luck 88. Centerville made mistakes too I'm sure, that's what happens when good teams play each other mistakes are magnified.

82 years after HS football program started they have finally made it past the third round! Lol.

[/quote

Did a lil research, HS made it to the 4th round in 88! You need to check your facts before you can be straight up proven WRONG! Oh I can see you with the deer in the headlights look right now! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

You know 85, notice how not ONE of the PP folk back ol Lombardis bs. After all he done for that program. Shame ain't it. Ok, lets play the quiet game " you know who is it"

Yeah, you'd think after all he did for them, OPP would make him a honorary captain and retire his #

Did a lil research, HS made it to the 4th round in 88! You need to check your facts before you can be straight up proven WRONG! Oh I can see you with the deer in the headlights look right now! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

[

Yep you got me there it was only 58 years....Pewitt did it in 13....Just Saying. I don't care what the other posters from Pewitt say because for the most part the ones that post on here never played football for Pewitt! One day HS football history or tradition or whatever you want to call it may be on the same level as Pewitt but its going to have to take more than making it four rounds in 88 and four rounds 24 years later! People that played for Pewitt and read this post understand they just won't say it!

I have a football signed by 23 KC Chiefs that a former OPP player gave to my son just because. He never once put HS down or acted like he was Vince Lombardi. He REALLY was something to bragg about for the Brahmas. But you always have that one guy trying to compensate for a lack of something. That being said, from all of the HS guys on here who have had to read your literary diarrhea.....Get on these..nuts.jpg

I really don't care if it was 1 year 2 years 5 years 24 years... They've been past the 3rd round and you was WRONG! I find it hilarious you live in the PAST! Now let's talk about the current, what are "your" cows doing? Playing basketball? Oh yeah that's what "your" cows are doing, where they will get their butts spanked in that sport as well! So head on over to the Rear of the Steer and get your special plate of crow they have waiting for ya!