Hughes Springs vs. Centerville

Horns85

Really, I talked to some other professional scouts that said just the opposite. They said Cville was a solid team. But not as fast as HS or as strong. And that HS would match up VERY well and win by 2-4 tds. And this coach doesn't allow his team to run up the score either. Most starters in most games were pulled at half time. I see where Cville scored lots of points as well. What did their coach do to curb scoring in those games??? Lol.

Think I should go create me a new SDC name as well so I can stir the pot! First off make it believable second don't come on here talking that noise after only 3 post!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the tigers have a returning rb fr injury that runs a 4.2 40 6.1ft 220...i didnt see a player on Hs tjat could contain him or the others with slightly less size and speed as this young man.They are meaty on,both sides of the ball.But wi that being said we play the game to see who is the best,i pick Centerville 48,HS 32...

4.2??? Professional scout huh? Totally unbiased on my part by the way Johnny football, but you my friend just lost your credibility with that post!

We know what your really hoping for is a HS/Arp match up.... but let me warn you ... be very careful what you hope for!

It won't matter who Arp faces in Region 3. Come to the game saturday and you'll see why. I like HS1988 and friends and want to see them prove that I was right about Centerville. I know how good HS is.

It won't matter who Arp faces in Region 3. Come to the game saturday and you'll see why. I like HS1988 and friends and want to see them prove that I was right about Centerville. I know how good HS is.

In all honesty I realize everyone thats still in at the 3rd week of the playoffs is good and there for a reason! I just have to support my fellow dist 9ers! If HS loses I will support whomever is left in region 3 till the end!

In all honesty I realize everyone thats still in at the 3rd week of the playoffs is good and there for a reason! I just have to support my fellow dist 9ers! If HS loses I will support whomever is left in region 3 till the end!

+1. And I know JJ will as well. And I know he won't make any excuses for losing to HS. I already have a Mustang tshirt with JJ on the back for him. :)

man that's good. I knew you had some good guy in ya. Enjoy the game. make sure you get some popcorn and enjoy the show. Arp will be showing you some real team speed. Very very very fast as a team.

This game is power football on power football. Both teams come in undefeated and probably have not faced much adversity. The team that can handle it is the team that will win. As far as the comedian, Johnnyfooseball, get real. I do however believe you may be a scout, for the Cowboys.

I understand you are a Hugh Spring fan and want your team to be the best,,I dont care who wins,but I assure u Centerville Tigers are the better team this round.

Dude look, first off you can't even spell Hughes Springs. Second, like Lambardi said you lost all credibility with the human bullet statement. I have my doubts that you even seen HS play. Forgive me but my bs meter is just wailing like a tornado alert right now and its usually right on the money.

This game is power football on power football. Both teams come in undefeated and probably have not faced much adversity. The team that can handle it is the team that will win. As far as the comedian, Johnnyfooseball, get real. I do however believe you may be a scout, for the Cowboys.

uhmmmmm ....Power vs ran the heck over lol......Cville can't handle em.

When yoir playing a mediocre teams ,yes a very good Centerville team will do fine,You have to look at there schedule as well Hs has had a weak schedule.and by the way the caliber woild be of the black powder catagory if u catch my drift.I just do work for local pikem shows not nothing to fancy,also just for somthing for you guys to look at Refugio has the weakest schedule of any teams in the playoffs if they make it to the big game im sure they dont have a chance with the caliber of teams from east Texas.

'

When yoir playing a mediocre teams ,yes a very good Centerville team will do fine,You have to look at there schedule as well Hs has had a weak schedule.and by the way the caliber woild be of the black powder catagory if u catch my drift.I just do work for local pikem shows not nothing to fancy,also just for somthing for you guys to look at Refugio has the weakest schedule of any teams in the playoffs if they make it to the big game im sure they dont have a chance with the caliber of teams from east Texas.

Very difficult to follow your posts, one because of spelling, two the lack of evaluation of ability, and three your jumping around the subject like zoo ape. I get you think centerville will win, just leave it at that and save us a headache on the rest. I am pulling for the cass county boys, seem to have something special working over there.

'

of all the teams left in Region 3...... Cville had the weakest schedule man. Better check yourself. Who they beat?? Crawford lol......comeon man. Arp pulled the Tiger's off them in the 4th. HS is as good as Arp. Crawford could have gotton beat by 60+ man. Centerville just got by Crawford.

'

Black powder. Really. Was that a racial reference please do explain

you guys are not objective thinkers yor HS fans or possibly evem on the team,you must look at the big pic and choose witj your mind not your heart....

HS1988 is the QB.

I feel even dumber after reading your posts. Get back in line to pick up your cheese peckerhead

you guys are not objective thinkers yor HS fans or possibly evem on the team,you must look at the big pic and choose witj your mind not your heart....

I can be completely objective. I have never seen Cville play. I can only go by what I've heard from others who have. I believe them and trust their opinions because they don't speak of " fastest man in the NFL" 40 times.lol. I believe it will be a good game. And I think HS should win. We will see who is right.