Hughes Springs vs. Centerville

Horns85

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, really you guys resort to attacking somone cause they are given you an objective view.... .Is this board for praising Hs ?we will settle this friday see ya there ####.

Absolutely not! Just pointing out that you are full of bull. That's all. I was expecting someone to tell us how good Cville is, post some stats, tell us they will beat us, and so on. But I'm a pro scout from Groveton and Cville has a world class sprinter who is big as a house and blah blah blah. And then the black powder thing. I think your a player who watched some film and knows whats coming.

I get to see centerville every year being from buffalo. I dnt kno anything about Hughes springs, but buffalo has a pretty good running game and centerville shut it down. On offense they are very consistent pound away an mix in a pass every once in awhile to keep you honest. They have good backs one power one with speed, (not 4.2 speed) lol and he's not 220 this guys like 170 and they have a back #20 dang good back extremely hard to bring down and has a little speed. I keep up with centerville football pretty closely and unless they had a move in that they kept quiet about, there is no 6'1 220 runnin a 4.2 there.

I get to see centerville every year being from buffalo. I dnt kno anything about Hughes springs, but buffalo has a pretty good running game and centerville shut it down. On offense they are very consistent pound away an mix in a pass every once in awhile to keep you honest. They have good backs one power one with speed, (not 4.2 speed) lol and he's not 220 this guys like 170 and they have a back #20 dang good back extremely hard to bring down and has a little speed. I keep up with centerville football pretty closely and unless they had a move in that they kept quiet about, there is no 6'1 220 runnin a 4.2 there.

That sounds like a description of HS. Lol. This should be a great game. HS has some very good backs and very good Oline. Defense is stingy and gets to the ball quick. Gonna be an interesting game to watch. Thanks for the info.

Thanks Bison 10. Saw that Buffalo lost to Hearne and HS hung 70 on them. Never know what to expect in this wacky world though. As far as that Johnny fella, heard LSD was making a comeback, dang hallucinations..............................................

A few stats grom fridays game.

HS had 538yds, 385yds in the first half.

HS had 7 possessions and 7 tds in the first half.

HS had 3 players with over 100yds and a 4th player with 88yds.

HS had 5 players score tds.

HS qb was 3-7 for 44yds.

Great job by the HS defense as well.

I have to say that although there is never anything said in the news paper about this HS O line (or anyone elses), these guys are bad to the bone! They are GOOD!

Great team effort all year guys!

Keep it rollin!!!!!

I totally agree 88, I have spent a lot of time watching offensive linemen, I think for 2A Div 2, Hughes Springs has the best o- line as a group that I've seen. A very consistent, well coached, disciplined group. It will take an outstanding defense to stifle the HS o-line, IMO.

I totally agree 88, I have spent a lot of time watching offensive linemen, I think for 2A Div 2, Hughes Springs has the best o- line as a group that I've seen. A very consistent, well coached, disciplined group. It will take an outstanding defense to stifle the HS o-line, IMO.

we will....

Methinks the posts by johnny suggest a hint of providing bulletin board material for HS. Neither team will need that stuff. Both have played well, probably battled through injuries, etc and both will play hard Friday.

I agree that neither team needs it. But I doubt thats what it was .jmo

Possibly best game in the state right here I think Cville will win it barely but good luck to both teams

Also mildred was missing key players during Cville and stopped playing late in the second quarter the outcome of that game made centerville look amazing but alot of key parts for Mildred were out and they needed that eye opener so HS y'all dnt think they are that good y'all can beat them just like they can beat y'all gonna come down to who wants it more gonna be a great game thought his is what Texas highschool football is about!!

Possibly best game in the state right here I think Cville will win it barely but good luck to both teams

Also mildred was missing key players during Cville and stopped playing late in the second quarter the outcome of that game made centerville look amazing but alot of key parts for Mildred were out and they needed that eye opener so HS y'all dnt think they are that good y'all can beat them just like they can beat y'all gonna come down to who wants it more gonna be a great game thought his is what Texas highschool football is about!!

Thanks Eagle. I think HS wins by maybe more than even most HS fans do. But I respect your opinion. Looking forward to this game.