Clarksville v Mildred

73tigers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice knowing you Clarksville No disrespect but Mildred is probably going to pants you. For one thing their kids have been playing a JV schedule the last four years. and not getting up to varsity having not hardly played their first two years in HS.

When was the last time that Clarksville played a full season with a JV team?

Mildred has had a JV team at least every year for the last fifiteen. Not to mention NO football coaching turnover for the last four. Those are the kinds of details that make a BIG difference this time of year. Mildred has too many weapons and too much depth for the Blue Tigers.

\\\

Last I heard there wasn't a play off for jv. Undefeated 3 yrs in a row in district, 3 area championships 3 yrs in a row and you suggesting our program is hurting? Pretty sure there are many coaches that would love to have this kind of failure. Cvlle will be fine. Tigers in the upset as you doubters would say.

nice knowing you Clarksville No disrespect but Mildred is probably going to pants you. For one thing their kids have been playing a JV schedule the last four years. and not getting up to varsity having not hardly played their first two years in HS.

Someone posted a thread similar to this one a while back had to explain to them. In small rural areas you have coaching turnover if you don't its only because they can't coach and nobody wants them. The only thing small schools need to worry about Is the figure head (head coach) not sure how long Davis been there but he's done what others hadnt and that's the one constant that only matters. As far as JV programs are concerned I would argue that Cville kids are better off and more experienced for playing on the varsity level so soon hadnt been an issue three years and counting. Lastly, not so sure I'd be picking Mildred the one team they faced similar to Cville beat the pants off them. Last game I saw tigers play was DF a game they should've won IMO and I don't think Mildred is as good. When your in a weak district pathetically weak I might add its easy its easy to throw up 80 on teams that never had a chance to begin with I call it fools gold, you won't see 80 this week that's for damn sure. You say no disrespect but I can't help but think Mildred winning is the outcome your hoping for. Good luck Tigers get it done!

When was the last time that Clarksville played a full season with a JV team?

Mildred has had a JV team at least every year for the last fifiteen. Not to mention NO football coaching turnover for the last four. Those are the kinds of details that make a BIG difference this time of year. Mildred has too many weapons and too much depth for the Blue Tigers.

\\\

Someone posted a thread similar to this one a while back had to explain to them. In small rural areas you have coaching turnover if you don't its only because they can't coach and nobody wants them. The only thing small schools need to worry about Is the figure head (head coach) not sure how long Davis been there but he's done what others hadnt and that's the one constant that only matters. As far as JV programs are concerned I would argue that Cville kids are better off and more experienced for playing on the varsity level so soon hadnt been an issue three years and counting. Lastly, not so sure I'd be picking Mildred the one team they faced similar to Cville beat the pants off them. Last game I saw tigers play was DF a game they should've won IMO and I don't think Mildred is as good. When your in a weak district pathetically weak I might add its easy its easy to throw up 80 on teams that never had a chance to begin with I call it fools gold, you won't see 80 this week that's for damn sure. You say no disrespect but I can't help but think Mildred winning is the outcome your hoping for. Good luck Tigers get it done!

So I'm guessing cville runs the wing t/ground and pound game? Well all I can say is you better not get behind, because copper has some guys that can go. And they only put up 14. Which is probly what y'all will score.. Molded came out very sluggish. I'll say 28-14 Mildred. And that's if they come out slow again. If they really come prepared they will hang 40!

Might I say as far as week schedules go... Yes they can hurt you, but last year Mildred didnt have a very strong schedule, and lost in a nail biter in the state semis, so you can only put so much weight into that. No they won't hang 80, but you're guna have to score 40 to beat us. Believe me! Y'all are no centerville!

So I'm guessing cville runs the wing t/ground and pound game? Well all I can say is you better not get behind, because copper has some guys that can go. And they only put up 14. Which is probly what y'all will score.. Molded came out very sluggish. I'll say 28-14 Mildred. And that's if they come out slow again. If they really come prepared they will hang 40!

We will see my friend. But I promise you we are nothing like Cooper. Just play in the same district.

ROTFL!

No ground n pound. From Cville. Put your seat belt on Eagles because they are FAST. They can score fast from anywhere on the field.

Congrats my friend on win I see those ponies are still rolling. Hopefully cville will see you soon and get chance to avenge loss earlier.