Clarksville v Mildred

73tigers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I'm guessing cville runs the wing t/ground and pound game? Well all I can say is you better not get behind, because copper has some guys that can go. And they only put up 14. Which is probly what y'all will score.. Molded came out very sluggish. I'll say 28-14 Mildred. And that's if they come out slow again. If they really come prepared they will hang 40!

Eagleman5 I really felt like cooper had a chance because they're more of a ball control team, my thoughts were they would control the clock and play keep away only problem is when you play that style you better be playing with the lead most of time. That being said Coopers problem is that they can't throw the football, Moore has a game like this past Friday and you'll be the one getting 40 hung on ya. Trust me Mildred is nothing they haven't seen or faced the last three years so as far as intimidation, you can throw that out the window. These Tigers will be ready. Just tell that QB of yours make sure he throws to the correct jersey or he'll have a convoy (pick 6) coming the other way. Oh one other thing you said we were no Centervile apparently Mildred wasn't either. After Friday night you'll know who they are and the name is CLARKSVILLE don't get it twisted.

AdjustedStats.com has Mildred winning 42-24 on an 80% probability.

The two teams have had 2 common opponents this year. The first, Como-Pickton, was a blowout by both teams. The second, Cooper, Cville barely beat whilst Mildred more than doubled their score.

Draylon gets 50% more yards/game and Nic passes for more than double Cville's leading rusher and qback.

It is great to see such loyal Cville fans, but ardently predicting a blowout by the Tigers... really? They would be extremely fortunate to win; I just hope they don't get run over like so many other teams we have played this year. Everyone notices our offense, but we have given up just 8 TDs in 10 games this year if you throw out the Centerville debacle. Centerville was a wake up call that we needed after cruising through last year and thinking it was owed to us again; I doubt they would do as well if they had to play us now.

GO EAGLES!

AdjustedStats.com has Mildred winning 42-24 on an 80% probability.

The two teams have had 2 common opponents this year. The first, Como-Pickton, was a blowout by both teams. The second, Cooper, Cville barely beat whilst Mildred more than doubled their score.

Draylon gets 50% more yards/game and Nic passes for more than double Cville's leading rusher and qback.

It is great to see such loyal Cville fans, but ardently predicting a blowout by the Tigers... really? They would be extremely fortunate to win; I just hope they don't get run over like so many other teams we have played this year. Everyone notices our offense, but we have given up just 8 TDs in 10 games this year if you throw out the Centerville debacle. Centerville was a wake up call that we needed after cruising through last year and thinking it was owed to us again; I doubt they would do as well if they had to play us now.

GO EAGLES!

I haven't seen one Cville fan predicting a blowout so you need to read more carefully, my prediction was Cville by seven as far as given up just 8 tds man c'mon other than centerville your schedule is a joke, granted you did what you were suppose to do but I wouldn't be so proud to throw that stat out there and while your talking common opponents lets talk about quality of opponents. Anyone on your schedule match the quality Hughes Springs, Dangerfield, Edgewood, Cooper or even Lone Oak for that matter. I'll answer it for you absolutely not! Cville just may be peaking at the right time and I can assure this I bet your coach isn't taking this game lightly. He won't sleep all week. Cville has as as many as six kids on offense that can take it to the house. Get your track shoes ready your going need them. I stand by my prediction Cville wins the turnover battle and they move on by 7!

It never ceases to amaze me that everyone from everywhere that has/will/may play Mildred always finds it necessary to do nothing but berate Mildred and it's fans. Yes, our district was weak, so blame UIL not us. We didn't draw it and btw we had to drive to Tolar and Millsap over 2 hours each. Our coaches made a point of not trying to run up the score (even if may look as if they did) and you would only know the actions taken if you had attended the games. Our boys play good ball and deserve the credit. As with Cooper I expect a good game against C'ville but still expect Mildred to win by 10+. All I'm saying is, geeze give the Eagles some credit.

It never ceases to amaze me that everyone from everywhere that has/will/may play Mildred always finds it necessary to do nothing but berate Mildred and it's fans. Yes, our district was weak, so blame UIL not us. We didn't draw it and btw we had to drive to Tolar and Millsap over 2 hours each. Our coaches made a point of not trying to run up the score (even if may look as if they did) and you would only know the actions taken if you had attended the games. Our boys play good ball and deserve the credit. As with Cooper I expect a good game against C'ville but still expect Mildred to win by 10+. All I'm saying is, geeze give the Eagles some credit.

Sounds like to meet you all have a guilty conscience nowhere on this site have I seen anyone belittle your team or berate your fans stop trying to play the victim only stating facts that your schedule was weak. If you weren't in such a quick hurry to play the victim you would have read where I did give your team credit by saying they did what they were suppose to by beating those teams. Could it be that your worried about this week. I would be. C'mon guys read before you post.