Clarksville v Mildred

73tigers

After watching tape of Mildred, no doubt you guys have a good team but I do see your team as being beatable. Been reading all kinds of post about our defense stopping your offense but wonder has anyone considered the possibility of your team having to stop us? Promise you this will be by far the most talented, fastest team that you have faced all year. So with this being stated (drum roll), I'm taking my Tigers by a td. 42-35 Tigers!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After watching tape of Mildred, no doubt you guys have a good team but I do see your team as being beatable. Been reading all kinds of post about our defense stopping your offense but wonder has anyone considered the possibility of your team having to stop us? Promise you this will be by far the most talented, fastest team that you have faced all year. So with this being stated (drum roll), I'm taking my Tigers by a td. 42-35 Tigers!!!!!

42-20 Mildred

As far as I know, game will not be streamed online.

We are working on being able to do that since as previously aluded, the signal for KCAR is weak at best. If we can get it set up; will stream both football and basketball for the Tigers.

Will try to post some updates to this thread tonight.

As far as I know, game will not be streamed online.

We are working on being able to do that since as previously aluded, the signal for KCAR is weak at best. If we can get it set up; will stream both football and basketball for the Tigers.

Will try to post some updates to this thread tonight.

Thanks will be monitoring! Good luck Cville.

You must've forgotten cville doesn't play in their district.

Actually, 42-20 does sound like a game from your district... just being nice and not saying 70-7 like our district games kinda sorta went.

About to leave for that overly long sojourn to Longview... would've been nice to be closer to the Metroplex but no reason to complain about that now.

Tiger, HS wont be seeing you next week, you will be seeing Centerville.

Warrior09 apparently you don't realize that Edgewood and Cooper are home tonight

Does the year 09 tell ya anything? Haters gonna hate..............I'm sure he was an all-district towel passer outer dry.gif