Clarksville v Mildred

73tigers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any you like to give to me! I can take it lord knows I dish out enough. Lol! Proud of Tigers and congratulations Mildred. Apparently you were the better team. Good luck next week.

Nah. You were just supporting your team. Congrats on a great season but we couldn't let it go any further. I am sure we will now have to school several Indian fans...

HS1988 is still a target though as HS sqeaked out a win against Centerville. 1 pt in overtime? Can't get more squeaky than that.

Thanks Mildred for slapping Clarksville around and bringing those loud mouths back to reality. I can now sign off smoaky 'till next august. Haaaaaaa!

Apparently you love following these loudmouths but then again if my team never had a chance year end year out I'd be jealous too. As far as warrior 09 goes when was the last time honey grove beat Cville in anything. Cville drops out of the region so does mart and you still can't get the job done. Tiger nation stand up Cville dominates the RRV. Tiger fans don't waste your time with these guys, jealously is one of the seven deadly sins but it also one of the greatest forms flattery and admiration, just keep racking up that hardware they'll stop pouting when baseball season starts.

Nah. You were just supporting your team. Congrats on a great season but we couldn't let it go any further. I am sure we will now have to school several Indian fans...

HS1988 is still a target though as HS sqeaked out a win against Centerville. 1 pt in overtime? Can't get more squeaky than that.

Go get em' if it happens should be great game.

Once again I have to give it up to Mildred. You guys have a good program. Had the opportunity to work the chains and look at Shimneck from the field level. Dude was a beast. Watched him thread the needle on serval passes while avoiding constant pressure. Dude is a true D1 QB. Also enjoyed listening to your coach on the sidelines. He was up 35-6 and when they allowed us to score you would've swore his team was losing. That's coaching till the very end. No mercy......Hats off to you....

Once again I have to give it up to Mildred. You guys have a good program. Had the opportunity to work the chains and look at Shimneck from the field level. Dude was a beast. Watched him thread the needle on serval passes while avoiding constant pressure. Dude is a true D1 QB. Also enjoyed listening to your coach on the sidelines. He was up 35-6 and when they allowed us to score you would've swore his team was losing. That's coaching till the very end. No mercy......Hats off to you....

I hope our coaches read what you just said. We've had so much talent the last few years. Certain players have NO discipline & they get to stay in the game after showing out, etc... It's happened all year. You WILL NOT see this behavior on the basketball court or trust me you will get benched or not be able to play the next game. Too many athletes & talent in C'ville. Something has got to change or you'll keep getting the same results.

LOL! Been like that all year. After Centerville, he has been very worried in our team getting complacent and he doesn't want it to happen again. Only time he went into cruise mode was against Milsapp when he told our player (I think it was Jeremy Ballard) to slide at the 30 after an interception with no one around him and about 5 mins on the clock. There was an element of mercy there.

But y'all did some things we had forgotten. Nic actually had to punt (twice, I think), something he hadn't done since Centerville. Y'all played a good game and your QB has 2 more years to go.

I hope our coaches read what you just said. We've had so much talent the last few years. Certain players have NO discipline & they get to stay in the game after showing out, etc... It's happened all year. You WILL NOT see this behavior on the basketball court or trust me you will get benched or not be able to play the next game. Too many athletes & talent in C'ville. Something has got to change or you'll keep getting the same results.

Hold up Dude. I am in no way taking a shot at Coach D's staff. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have been where we were in the 1st place. I just like to give credit where credit is due. Remember we lost 2 x 1000 yard backs and an all-state linebacker and lineman. And we moved up. So going to the 3rd round and winning district is great to me.

The better team won. Maybe we can get revienge on the hard wood. LOL

Wouldn't be a contest on the court, or even on the football field next year for that matter. Mildred makes the playoffs next year, but they better savor the Shimonek kid, he's the only reason this team is any good.

Wouldn't be a contest on the court, or even on the football field next year for that matter. Mildred makes the playoffs next year, but they better savor the Shimonek kid, he's the only reason this team is any good.

We will have to go to an untested QB next year but Draylon Sterling is BIG reason we are here this year and he will be back. He comes through both on offense and defense. I just hope that hair dye job washes out by then, LOL. Last year we lost a bunch of receivers and Dray has stepped up the running game to the majority of our offense. Unlike last year where Nic was our offense (plus a talented pool of senior receivers), we have a much more balanced game now.

Curious to know if the Mildred QB was still in the game at the end. He was still flinging it against us last year with the score 35-0. No problem on this end (you don't like it stop it) but what if the guy got hurt? He is about 70% of the team.

Curious to know if the Mildred QB was still in the game at the end. He was still flinging it against us last year with the score 35-0. No problem on this end (you don't like it stop it) but what if the guy got hurt? He is about 70% of the team.

hey GT. He was still in but Clarksville was still playing strong. We were in clock running mode the last quarter. We are also a more balanced team that last year. running game has improved significantly since most of QB's "star" receivers were seniors last year. Have some great recievers this year but great runners too :-) So yeah, he was playing, but not taking chances. Guess getting hurt is always possible. Sad part of the game actually.