Clarksville v Mildred

73tigers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO that's funny if y'all can slip past centerville and then arp well have fun with Refugio I'm not too worried bout meeting y'all HS1988 but even if we did Hughes Springs would be crying for a second year in a row after the eagles put them in their place

The blind pig finding an acorn would not be enough for the Eagles this year Im afraid. It wouldnt even be close Eagleman. These Mustangs would roll them lil Eaglets. True story.

The blind pig finding an acorn would not be enough for the Eagles this year Im afraid. It wouldnt even be close Eagleman. These Mustangs would roll them lil Eaglets. True story.

I concur! Just like Cville going to Friday night! Get your popcorn and toothpicks ready.

I dnt think him being a sophomore matters haha and ya y'all have 11 athletes on both sides we have 1 team an offense and defense and that's exactly why y'all will get beat fri cuz y'all have a bunch of athletes that play as 11 when we play as one it's not a track meet its a football game haha

Lmao are you stupid or just a HS graduate I'm gonna go with both but yes we got beat by centerville just like they will beat y'all and I know you are prolly still alil bit hurt after Mildred bent y'all over last year but please for the love of everyone on this forum go back to your own and start waxing that TobinFrost for the butt whipping y'all gonna take on Friday haha

Lol I'm pretty sure u said the last thing last year and that worked out for you go back to your little forum and talk smack while you still have the chance cause after Friday it's back to whatever the hell y'all do in HS while football isn't going on anybody else from Clarksville want to jump in idk why HS is even on here

Eagleman3....You make the Mildred community look terrible. You run your mouth way too much, you can't spell a bunch of your words right & more than likely you don't know a damn thing about the game of football as much as you think you do. You're more than likely a bandwagon fan at that. You probably can't keep or even get a woman either. Work on some things my friend & be blessed while you're at it.

Lmao are you stupid or just a HS graduate I'm gonna go with both but yes we got beat by centerville just like they will beat y'all and I know you are prolly still alil bit hurt after Mildred bent y'all over last year but please for the love of everyone on this forum go back to your own and start waxing that TobinFrost for the butt whipping y'all gonna take on Friday haha

That will be enough of the bending over talk. lol. I gathered early on last year that you boys were a bit light in the loafers. We don't roll like that. And Saturday , when I come looking for you, to stuff that head with crow, you be waiting with your mouth open. " we beat a good Frankston team"......so did 3-7 Winona! Lmao. Y'all ain't bout ..it.

Couldn't have spoken truer words cvt. A bandwagon fan who doesn't know what a period or comma is. Good luck to yall boys from Clarksville this week. Hope we have the pleasure of meeting up with yall for the Regional Title next week.

Thanks a million Gator! Good luck to y'all as well & yes I hope we do meet up next week. Travel safe this week my friend!

Don't bring up the past to HS for some reason they have a hard time remembering....they will only talk about this year!! This is their year!!

Don't bring up the past to HS for some reason they have a hard time remembering....they will only talk about this year!! This is their year!!

Blah blah blah, " I started the dynasty that is OPP"..blah blah blah....trucker.....blah blah blah....." I'm a real part of something loser"..... " don't say we or y'all"........" I was part of something"........" past" past"........... your like a broken record. I will agree you were a part of something. And still are. Want to guess what? ROTFLMAO. Bet you got it first guess.