Clarksville v Mildred

73tigers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HS1988 can jump in anytime he wants to we stick together in east Texas unless we're playing one another (lol). Besides we have an common foe in Mildred. Eagle man 3 I like your spunk but that's bout all I'm going give ya rest of the time between now and Friday its on like donkey kong lol we already ran grandbirdie off. LMAO! Or least that what he says I got a hundred says he still reading.

Lmao soo true every year is their year!!! And watch out big bad man is coming to look for you if they win HS1988 sounds like a highschool hero and a stalker too haha but good luck to y'all lombardi defiantly pulling for y'all

Pulling for them in what? They got a month head start on Mildred. Lol. Yea good luck. You can hear that PP gym from here ding bong thud bang. They stackin bricks on that hardwood.

Lmao soo true every year is their year!!! And watch out big bad man is coming to look for you if they win HS1988 sounds like a highschool hero and a stalker too haha but good luck to y'all lombardi defiantly pulling for y'all

Nope he didn't play football, had to get himself a truck!! LOL

Pulling for them in what? They got a month head start on Mildred. Lol. Yea good luck. You can hear that PP gym from here ding bong thud bang. They stackin bricks on that hardwood.

It wouldn't matter bout the head start they still couldn't win that's why they're coach left in the first place.

Ya I said in the quote after that, that I thought he was from centerville and why are you still on this forum you must not listen very well . Nobody on this forum is playing HS we honestly could care less what you say I know you want us to lose cuz we broke your little highschool hero heart last year but goly go talk smack on your forum while you still have the chance

Three man weave starts Monday in HS! Heard you guys were going to win state in that too!

Lol so only around 3 bags of popcorn for that HUGE traveling crowd Clarksville has hahaha

Don't worry bout how many fans show up, better worry bout those 22 on the field and don't let Cville have the lead in the fourth and the band cranks it up. It's a wrap! Eagleman your not ready!

Ya I said in the quote after that, that I thought he was from centerville and why are you still on this forum you must not listen very well . Nobody on this forum is playing HS we honestly could care less what you say I know you want us to lose cuz we broke your little highschool hero heart last year but goly go talk smack on your forum while you still have the chance

See, Carlton Banks, that's what I was talking about. Don't say golly. It gives me a mental image of a gum smacking school girl or Gomer Pyle.