59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • Silsbee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carthage Rolls. Dfield is pulling for you guys. Hope history repeats itself next month. Good Luck!!!

If history repeats itself Friday night, then Silsbee will win, because the last time these 2 teams played each other Silsbee came away with a victorywink.gifwink.gif

I'm taking Carthage in this one. They played the tougher schedule....and that's why stats don't mean much against quality competition. But coaching staffs do. I'll take Coach Surratt and his staff to have Carthage ready for this quality Silsbee team. Carthage has talent and speed as well. They are battle-tested and ready to raise their level of play now in this third round. They will need to....or go home.

Carthage vs Kilgore. I know I will get some trash talk over this. Kilgore has played a much tougher schedule. Did anyone watch the Stephenville you tube videos. Playing nobody. I am a carthage fan and I would rather play stephenville than Kilgore. Kennedale was Terrible. I am pretty sure stephenville has not played teams like Gilmer and Henderson. Just look at what everyone said about Monterey Mexico. They said there lines where huge. Well Carthage and Kilgore are not small up front so I am going all east texas final in D1.

Carthage vs Kilgore. I know I will get some trash talk over this. Kilgore has played a much tougher schedule. Did anyone watch the Stephenville you tube videos. Playing nobody. I am a carthage fan and I would rather play stephenville than Kilgore. Kennedale was Terrible. I am pretty sure stephenville has not played teams like Gilmer and Henderson. Just look at what everyone said about Monterey Mexico. They said there lines where huge. Well Carthage and Kilgore are not small up front so I am going all east texas final in D1.

You may want to look at Stephenville's schedule again. Kilgore had a pretty weak schedule until district started. The Jackets are battle tested. As for the possible Carthage matchup. I've seen both teams play. If Carthage doesn't turn the ball over it's a toss up, but if they can't hold on to the ball and turn the ball over multiple times Stephenville wins by 14. We seriously have a turnover problem and you saw what it did to us vs palestine.

You may want to look at Stephenville's schedule again. Kilgore had a pretty weak schedule until district started. The Jackets are battle tested. As for the possible Carthage matchup. I've seen both teams play. If Carthage doesn't turn the ball over it's a toss up, but if they can't hold on to the ball and turn the ball over multiple times Stephenville wins by 14. We seriously have a turnover problem and you saw what it did to us vs palestine.

I would think if any team turns the ball over multiple times the chances of them winning only gets slimmer.

<br/>I would think if any team turns the ball over multiple times the chances of them winning only gets slimmer.<br/>
<br/><br/><br/> Yeah it gets slimmer but I like our chances better turning it over twice like we did against taylor as opposed to Sville.

They will be the fastest team Carthage has played.

Faster than Palestine? And Whitehouse?

I've seen both Palestine and Silsbee; I vote Palestine.

I didn't see Whitehouse, but I find it hard to believe Silsbee is faster than they were either.