Tatum vs Franklin

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the best back Tatum has faced the last couple of years. Kid is good.

it doesn't matter how many yards he has, it only matters how many yards he can get against the Eagle defense Friday night. Our defense faces good running backs every practice, if we ran one back all the time I am sure he would have terrific stats, however we have a stable of backs with good yardage, Bottom line,, One game,,One season!

Hey Tatum Eagle Fans, What did y'all think about Bruce Field Stadium?

hopefully the home side was big enough to fit all the supporting fans..

They must like because they've played there like 4 times in the last 2 years.

As far as Franklin-Tatum, Franklin is averaging 52 points per game and has scored 80 or more in 2 games. Holy wow!!! I think they're going to score a bunch.

it doesn't matter how many yards he has, it only matters how many yards he can get against the Eagle defense Friday night. Our defense faces good running backs every practice, if we ran one back all the time I am sure he would have terrific stats, however we have a stable of backs with good yardage, Bottom line,, One game,,One season!

Cool story.

They must like because they've played there like 4 times in the last 2 years.

As far as Franklin-Tatum, Franklin is averaging 52 points per game and has scored 80 or more in 2 games. Holy wow!!! I think they're going to score a bunch.

I'm thinking they scored just 34 against East Chambers.....

I also think Tatum's defense is better than East Chambers...

Fanklin 35

Tatom 28

Is that a south Texas thing to disrespect a town or school by misspelling a town or name. Maybe it's just ignorance, I would say its because you are new with only 5 post but I have seen it before. kind of leaves your self open could easly mis sell Yoemen with something stupid. could be you are not smart enough to think of another way to pick at a team.

How about this. Franklin Lions 35 and Tatom Eagles 28. Sorry I forgot the r last time. I think it will be a great game. Good Luck to both teams. I would like to see the Yoemen play either one of them. God Luck and Be Safe.

Is that a south Texas thing to disrespect a town or school by misspelling a town or name. Maybe it's just ignorance, I would say its because you are new with only 5 post but I have seen it before. kind of leaves your self open could easly mis sell Yoemen with something stupid. could be you are not smart enough to think of another way to pick at a team.

How about this. Franklin Lions 35 and Tatom Eagles 28. Sorry I forgot the r last time. I think it will be a great game. Good Luck to both teams. I would like to see the Yoemen play either one of them. God Luck and Be Safe.

I really don't think that Franklin will score too much more than about 17 points, possibly 21- 24 depending on whether or not they have a good PAT kicker. Can anyone tell me whether or not Franklin has a kicker that can kick field goals or PATs? Franklin's defense hasn't been real good so I see Tatum scoring somewhere around 42-50 points.

42 to 50 for Tatum? Wow... I think the Eagles win, but thats a lot if points

I'm considering the fact that Teague put 50 on Franklin. I think Tatum's offense is better than Teague's offense. I watched Teague play Newton and Teague definitely don't have the speed that Tatum has. Will 42-50 happen for Tatum this week? Maybe. Is it possible? Definitely.

Franklin has more then just number 20. 34 and 11 are studs.

Tatum has all the tradition but Franklin has made it this far last few years I see Franklin getting another week but doesn't matter Newton is head and shoulders ahead of the 3 teams left in region 3 and will beat Yoe in semi finals and get either NB or Dfield and that title game will be awesome to watch but this game FRANKLIN

56 lions

49 Eagles

Tatum has all the tradition but Franklin has made it this far last few years I see Franklin getting another week but doesn't matter Newton is head and shoulders ahead of the 3 teams left in region 3 and will beat Yoe in semi finals and get either NB or Dfield and that title game will be awesome to watch but this game FRANKLIN

56 lions

49 Eagles

High scoring game...team that wins turnover battle wins the game

56 lions

49 Eagles

I know right, Franklin has the advantage because they have gone this far the past few years and Tatum hasn't.

Is that an East Texas thing assuming that someone is from South Texas when in reality they are nowhere near South Texas?

If you are gonna throw stones you might want to put your glass windows down first?

NOBODY Is perfect. Only one is allowed to judge.;

ESPECIALLY on something as picayune as a misspelling or typo on the name of town with less than 5,000 people in it. It's not like misspelling the title of town means someone goes hungry or dies of cancer.

Lighten up dude.

Oh and Franklin by two td's.

56 lions

49 Eagles

I will take this bet. There is no way that Franklin scores 56 points on Tatum. Not even in a basketball game.

540466_372457582795734_227970240577803_998619_657822895_n.jpg

Is that an East Texas thing assuming that someone is from South Texas when in reality they are nowhere near South Texas?

If you are gonna throw stones you might want to put your glass windows down first?

NOBODY Is perfect. Only one is allowed to judge.;

ESPECIALLY on something as picayune as a misspelling or typo on the name of town with less than 5,000 people in it. It's not like misspelling the title of town means someone goes hungry or dies of cancer.

Lighten up dude.

Oh and Franklin by two td's.

So i guess you think you are the one. Since you are judging him. What does having less than 5,000 people in it have to do with anything?

I am not judging anyone. All I am doing is pointing out the Irony of somone whining about trash talking regarding the spelling of a town while at the same time trash talking and using incorrect geography smack to do so.

One person who is insulted that someone has incorrecty spelled Tatum insults someone else with incorrect geography.

Kind of ironic. But you probably think I am talking about an implement to remove wrinkles from clothing.

And if you are not quick enough to figure that out then good day to you.

I swear, half of the people on the internet are just like "playing cards with my brothers kids". 1000% determined to get your panties in a wad about something.

And the 5,000 population comment served only to make someone like you have to slow down and think for a moment. Now that you have done it a couple of times today I am sure that you are ready for a nap.