Tatum vs Franklin

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my mind about going to this game. Think I'm gonna go on a cruise instead. Good luck to all.

Well at least you are not the team's leading 3 point kicker and they are depending on you to throw a fast ball or anything, you can always get the stats later.

Everyone continues to say we're not the team we've been in the last few years. In 2011 we lost 3 games...5 rounds deep. Teams lose....it happens. But you better be ready in the playoffs. Tatum always is. And for the record...I think this years team is better than last years, talent wise. More speed, great LBs, best secondary I've seen since 05 and 06, great size. It all comes down to one thing....turnovers. They killed us against Center, they were the dagger against Troup. The last 4 weeks we've cut down on those and have played great....if the boys keep that up, we'll be tough to take down.

Everyone continues to say we're not the team we've been in the last few years. In 2011 we lost 3 games...5 rounds deep. Teams lose....it happens. But you better be ready in the playoffs. Tatum always is. And for the record...I think this years team is better than last years, talent wise. More speed, great LBs, best secondary I've seen since 05 and 06, great size. It all comes down to one thing....turnovers. They killed us against Center, they were the dagger against Troup. The last 4 weeks we've cut down on those and have played great....if the boys keep that up, we'll be tough to take down.

I don't think you really believe this years team is better than last. Last year's Defense was a little better and you had the superstar trigger man. You don't have that game changer this year, but you do have a very good football team. IMO this one stays close until halftime and then the Eagles pull away in the second half. Go Tatum!

Tatum 38- Franklin 21.

I don't think you really believe this years team is better than last. Last year's Defense was a little better and you had the superstar trigger man. You don't have that game changer this year, but you do have a very good football team. IMO this one stays close until halftime and then the Eagles pull away in the second half. Go Tatum!

Tatum 38- Franklin 21.

Negative on last years defense vs. this years.

Point wise, this years defense gives up less plus they have a lot more takeaways.

You've seen this defense what once this year? So yea, I'll take what you say and wipe my butt with it.

Good day.

Point wise, this years defense gives up less plus they have a lot more takeaways.

You've seen this defense what once this year? So yea, I'll take what you say and wipe my butt with it.

Good day.

charmin-toilet-paper-ad.jpeg

Has Jakebreak been captured?

Is he a political prisoner or does his wife have him grounded. is there a ransom? Do we need to contact Chuck Norris to break him out?

It was a while back when they kicked him off of here for good. I just haven't changed it lol

Good day.

Coach,

I respect your opinion, but disagree on last years team. They were 1 game away from the SC game.

Thats really not important. This years team is VERY GOOD and also has a chance to get there.

I will be there rooting for Tatum, just like last year in Athens at the Crockett game. Good luck to

the Eagle players and coaches tonight.

<br/>Coach,<br/>I respect your opinion, but disagree on last years team. They were 1 game away from the SC game.<br/>Thats really not important. This years team is VERY GOOD and also has a chance to get there.<br/>I will be there rooting for Tatum, just like last year in Athens at the Crockett game. Good luck to <br/>the Eagle players and coaches tonight.

For the last time I'm NOT A COACH.

Geez....

It was a while back when they kicked him off of here for good. I just haven't changed it lol

Haha, Jake is a free man 98. Things have kinda changed on here though since I used to roam free. Not as much smack, lots of thin skinned crybabies too. Just trying to adust to the general population and feel all these newbies out.