Honey Badger Declares for NFL Draft

mav6325

not really 3rd rounder at best.

We agree. Kid has too many off the field issues for the NFL teams to spend big dollars with the risk of poor judgement impacting the investment. I see him as a second day pick. Remember he has been out of football for a year.

Ryan Mallet comes to mind on character issues impacting draft status. Also Josh Hamilton will not get what he wants due to his history.

I wouldn't take him before the 4th round and then his contract would be so incentive laden it wouldn't even be funny.

A lot of people forget that he wasn't even the best CB on that team (Maurice Clayborne). He just got all of the buzz because of his Heisman status and ability to be wherever the ball came out. Having his "skunk-fro" also helped get his image seen more on television.

A lot of people forget that he wasn't even the best CB on that team (Maurice Clayborne). He just got all of the buzz because of his Heisman status and ability to be wherever the ball came out. Having his "skunk-fro" also helped get his image seen more on television.

I agree. I think IF he can make it in the NFL it's gonna have to be as a punt returner.

I think the Cowboys should use their first round pick on him. I have no doubt that with his work ethic and commitment to team, he will be successful in the NFL. He could be the missing piece to the Cowboys' Super Bowl puzzle!

The sad thing is, I think Jerry would bite on him like he did Pacman. I don't think any other NFL team would take him higher than the 5th round. There's too much baggage, and he doesn't have the physical build of an NFL Safety or Cornerback. I can see him play nickel on occasion and special teams, but not as a down to down defensive player.