DawgDaze

Winner  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Yall! Yes, I've been quiet this year. I've got a new grandbaby and been a little busy between my two jobs! But, the bus has been rolling every week and we are still supporting our DAWGS!! I've read a lot about who has played whom and who beat so and so weeks and weeks ago, but none of that really matters at this point. Whichever team makes the fewest mistakes (especially turnovers) is going to win this game. I believe it will be our Bulldawgs! This is not our first rodeo at this level... heck, its not even our 2nd or 3rd! Our coaches have the experience to not make costly mistakes and poor decisions at this point in the year. AND, Carthage's pre-district games are test games for Surratt... he doesn't show all his cards at once. If the opportunity arises, you will see plays no one has seen before this game because that's what Surratt does best! Taking nothing away from El Campo and their undefeated record... but you won't be the first undefeated team Carthage has ever sent home during the playoffs (maybe not this season, but most certainly in seasons past). RECORDS mean nothing at this stage... only game that counts is the last one you win! See ya at the game. Drive safe!!

Hi Yall! Yes, I've been quiet this year. I've got a new grandbaby and been a little busy between my two jobs! But, the bus has been rolling every week and we are still supporting our DAWGS!! I've read a lot about who has played whom and who beat so and so weeks and weeks ago, but none of that really matters at this point. Whichever team makes the fewest mistakes (especially turnovers) is going to win this game. I believe it will be our Bulldawgs! This is not our first rodeo at this level... heck, its not even our 2nd or 3rd! Our coaches have the experience to not make costly mistakes and poor decisions at this point in the year. AND, Carthage's pre-district games are test games for Surratt... he doesn't show all his cards at once. If the opportunity arises, you will see plays no one has seen before this game because that's what Surratt does best! Taking nothing away from El Campo and their undefeated record... but you won't be the first undefeated team Carthage has ever sent home during the playoffs (maybe not this season, but most certainly in seasons past). RECORDS mean nothing at this stage... only game that counts is the last one you win! See ya at the game. Drive safe!!

Great Post!!!!

want to wish my neighbors in carthage good luck. altho i dont think u will need it. i pick carthage to win. and it dont matter if it is by 1 or 100. i pray there will be no injuries to either team and i pray for safe travel for both teams fans to and from this game.

Because Carthage has the best front 7 in 3A. No way El Campo has success running the ball against Carthage. Like I said earlier, this is a terrible match up for yall. El Campo isn't averaging 8.2 yards per carry this Friday.

Your awesome! I guess El Campo is better than your front 7. You did end up with wins over four teams with winning records. You just ran into a better team from a better district in a better region with better players. For the record, I was right and you were wrong about every single thing you said. Good season Bulldogs, but you were lucky to keep it close to El Campo.

Silsbee is better than El Campo. Carthage by at least 21. If we can somehow go a game without a turnover then I see the reserves playing the entire 4th quarter. Region 4 was very weak! Only tough thing about this game is having to drive all the way to Beaumont.

Even tougher is driving back with your season over. Great quote though.