Big Sister Advances

JustAFan11

I have to agree with you on this. I remember last yr UT fans even had a swim team thread. Crazy. Lol.

I will speak for myself. I celebrate all Texas sports whether they are men or women's, football or swimming.

If it lost on some, this was the first meeting between these former rivals since the divorce. it was mandated by the NCAA.

Texas 1 A&M 0

Have Texas fans really been reduced to thumping their chests over volleyball?! LOL!!!!! Pathetic!!

If the aggie women win another basketball NC aren't you gonna be excited.

Any time any Longhorn sport wins, this Horn fan will acknowledge it and be excited. We made a thread for the women's rowing championship two years ago. It's called being a fan of The University of Texas and not just the football team.

If the aggie women win another basketball NC aren't you gonna be excited.

Any time any Longhorn sport wins, this Horn fan will acknowledge it and be excited. We made a thread for the women's rowing championship two years ago. It's called being a fan of The University of Texas and not just the football team.

I'd be happy for the team maybe, but wouldn't make threads claiming superiority over it. Oh and wbb has a lot more following than vb. Compare apples to apples.

some of you fans sure make it hard for others to root for your teams. i root for all the texas teams. heck i even pull for the arkansas players that i know, as long as the hogs lose. win year in and year out and then celebrate. others will probably help. have a good year, for once, and start claiming worldwide domination and others will laugh. just like they're doing now....

I'd be happy for the team maybe, but wouldn't make threads claiming superiority over it. Oh and wbb has a lot more following than vb. Compare apples to apples.

I actually follow volleyball just as much as women's bball. I made the thread because Texas advanced to the sweet 16 and it was in a game against the aggies. I figured it might be relevant in this forum.