Clarksville Tiger Basketball

91Tiger4Life

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting until I see them in person to make up my own mind, but I would think the expectations of the players and coaches themselves would be pretty sky-high.

I hear there's another stud big man in junior high who is expected to be an immediate impact player on varsity next year.

It's generation to generation; several communities have this going in football, some in baseball. Clarksville just seems to have it in basketball. I know recent teams have had nephews, cousins, maybe even sons of previous state champions. Current team has a son of the first "all state" player for Clarksville.As times have changed, the acceptance of strong, physical players in basketball has helped our football team as well.This year's team has all the pieces to make a run at a state championship. Certainly, there are obstacles along the way. And, to win it all, they will have to beat a very good WO team (or whomever has knocked them out!)Could be a fun year; two rings in a row!!

I don't get the Tigers play much because of where I live. I do get to see them when they come toward Texarkana. The games I saw were pretty much a Cville. Especially the James Bowie game. Not enough copetition to be called a game. Hope to see alittle more competition this year. My biggest fear is meshing as a team. They have so much talant that can sometimes cause problem. If they play unselfish ball they should be a load

1354700923[/url]' post='1838176']

Not stud but studs. 2 6'4 8th graders.

I actually think one of the 8th graders is 6'6 and the other 6'4. And the guard for that team is awesome, quick, fast and has great skills. Very impressive group. Good for years to come.

One thing that I love about Tiger Bball is the fact that our coaches aren't afraid to put the best players on the court no matter what grade they're in. Just because you a Jr or Sr doesn't guarantee you anything here. Same goes for our middle school. We have an A team and B team. There are a few 7th graders on the A team.

I know they will. Just gonna take a few games to get their legs and shot under them.

Thay should play 1A schools an bring the redhead ref from the regional tuornyment.. When they shoot 44 freethro's thay's unstopible.

They actually won their division of the tournament. Think when we get our legs and shot to falling, we will be hard to handle.

I have had to change my thinking that Cvill is only a BB school. The last few years in Fball have mad me way more than prioud. I don't get to see many games based on where I live but I see severial. My friend Fluke will always keep me up to date. Great guy as are you