Epic sore losers

Hayseed

I've seen alot of sore losers in my day. One that sticks out in my mind was a kid that chewed up a shoe he pulled of a runningbacks foot while attempting to make a touchdown saving tackle in 1976! I still remember it vividly to this day. LOL

I've seen alot of sore losers in my day. One that sticks out in my mind was a kid that chewed up a shoe he pulled of a runningbacks foot while attempting to make a touchdown saving tackle in 1976! I still remember it vividly to this day. LOL

Hayseed,,,I'm truly sorry!! I didn't realize that was you. I played running back and line backer on the Coffield Cougars,,,and that was the only game we lost that year!!!

Hayseed,,,I'm truly sorry!! I didn't realize that was you. I played running back and line backer on the Coffield Cougars,,,and that was the only game we lost that year!!!

I'm willing to bet it wasn't Hayseed's shoe. I was kind of thinking he may have been the one missing the tackle.

About 6yrs ago deep in the playoffs against Gilmer i think, lost a close game and the thugism reared its ugly head after game.

Yup. About half of the Roosevelt team rushed the gilmer sideline after the game and a coached got punched in the face. It used to be on YouTube, idk. Helmets were kicked and thrown as well. I also remember the D-R coaches interview that week before the game. They thought that game was in the bag. He said "yea, Gilmers got a good little team, but they're not battle tested like us."

What a sweet victory it was.

Still some video floating around:

http://www.liveleak....=5d2_1196803513

That was unfortunate,Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna assume that was just an isolated incident. Teams don't usually make it that far without alot more class. If we would have had u-tube back in my day i'm sure they could've caught me doing something equally as stupid.

At our place that year DR had no class. They came running out during National Anthem and acted like it was not even playing. First play WR caught a bomb and dunked the goal post. If you remember they lost all their wins because principle emailed teachers that they better not fail a football player. The QB had not been to class for Two months. Coaching staff got fired and replaced with jr high staff. Don't think they have won many since.

i remember a baskeball game in the 70's when a visiting opposing team came back during the night and broke every window in our gym. guy living across the street got the license plates or we never would have known who did it. just don't remember which school it was, been to college since then hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Im a sore loser...I lost the ESPN fantasy football superbowl to Blackflag79 this past weekend .......and i threw the remote at the tv after my final player failed to even get his average!

Sounds just like Doomer,just like him!

Im a sore loser...I lost the ESPN fantasy football superbowl to Blackflag79 this past weekend .......and i threw the remote at the tv after my final player failed to even get his average!

I cannot be held responsible for your tv and doomers. My bank account will not support it .... I mean my wife will not.