Daingerfield Tigers versus Wall Hawks, quarterfinals

swarmingtigers

No team that can only run will beat us. When you can't throw the ball well and you get behind and have to throw...you tend to make mistakes. Mistakes will bury anyone against the Tigers. NB was thought to be a better team than the Tigers, they were plus 2 in turnovers last night, one of which was returned 80+ yds for a TD, and still lost. This Tiger team is not the same team from early in the season, they have come together, they have an offensive identity, swarming D, and special teams that are truley special. Teams and fans can say what they want but nobody, and i mean nobody wants to face these Tigers the way they are playing now.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They told me on texas2afootball that I was crazy. That Wall could definitely match DF speed and that they did not throw because they did not have to. That DF better be the ones to adjust their defense or they will never stop their run.

[/quote

They will and have.

Look man, Kool & the Gang ( Daingerfield Tigers ) ain't scared of no Wall Hawks. Our Tigers are gonna hit em in the mouths Friday at Waco and bust them beaks up. I have decided to name the Wall Hawks the Wall Buzzards. BUZZARDS ARE GOIN'DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT. Bunch a buzzard punks!

WALL BUZZARDS ARE GOIN' DOWN !!!!! IT'S WHAT'S UP !

Their school web site list the following for lunch Friday. You can't win on this stuff

CAFÉ MENU: Pizza Choice, Corn, Cucumber Dippers, Fresh Fruit, Cookie, Milk

Take it to Texas2afootball and invite them over here. They say that they are going to beat us by 2 TD's and that Daingerfield can not stop their offense. I tried to tell them that we have never lost to a West Texas school and they will not be the first.