3A Div I State Championship Stephenville vs El Campo

hollywood91

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Div I Title?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does the ville return for next year and how does it feel to drop down to 3a with the best team you have ever had and still be 2nd best lol

I doubt we ever see another Ricebird fan on here again after beat down like that. Does anyone know if a 3A team has ever been beat that bad in a state championship game. Where O Where are the smack talking Ricebirds fans. 70 POINTS, COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt we ever see another Ricebird fan on here again after beat down like that. Does anyone know if a 3A team has ever been beat that bad in a state championship game. Where O Where are the smack talking Ricebirds fans. 70 POINTS, COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer to your question... Sville vs El Campo 12-14-12

Take it easy on the birds they where in the game till the third then it just started to spiral down yes i wish it was my dawgs there instead of them but they earned it i was not there to see the game but i bet they gave it there all i know they showed alot of heart agaist carthage and got the win cause of it but for yalls fans that are talking bad about them unless ur team beat them are is playing next week at the end of the day no matter how bad they got beat they are still better then your team

Margin of victory-wise, it's happened a few times, most recently in '99 when L-E beat Mathis 49-6. But I'm pretty sure the 70's a record.

Hung on me? I am a Carthage Bulldawg and I think it is AWESOME that El Campo got beat!!!!

Sorry about that, I got a little carried away. I took a beating from a bunch of smart --- Ricebird fans over on 3A Downlow when I was defending the Carthage Dawgs. Carthage would of given the Ville a much better game, atleast the Dawgs can defend the pass.

Take it easy on the birds they where in the game till the third then it just started to spiral down yes i wish it was my dawgs there instead of them but they earned it i was not there to see the game but i bet they gave it there all i know they showed alot of heart agaist carthage and got the win cause of it but for yalls fans that are talking bad about them unless ur team beat them are is playing next week at the end of the day no matter how bad they got beat they are still better then your team

Whatever! Go to bed before you hurt yourself!!

Sorry about that, I got a little carried away. I took a beating from a bunch of smart --- Ricebird fans over on 3A Downlow when I was defending the Carthage Dawgs. Carthage would of given the Ville a much better game, atleast the Dawgs can defend the pass.

Sooooo who beat carthage?????

Yessss in the championship game.....y'all say such and such team should of played stephenville ,but they didn't make it like el campo....oh well we beat y'all

El campo got a lucky break against carthage and got beaten around, beat up, and clobbered by a better Stepenville team. Say that and you will earn respect from 95% of SDC

Doesn't have too....goodluck next year maybe y'all can get one game closer instead of 2 to the actually ship

Lol buddy we won it in 2010, when has el campo won it?

......nevahhhh

And heck no we prolly won't even make playoffs next year, year after next however better watch out!