Elysian Fields vs East Bernard

SteelJacket

Hats off to EB!.... They are by far the best team we have seen all year!... They are loaded with speed and athletes all over the field!.... I'll take my crow any way you want to serve it!... Those kids are big...fast...and athletic!... Their players are a class act...very well coached!... All I can say is look out Mildred...these kids are for real!... Great job Jackets!... Hold your heads up proud!... Y'all had a great season!... Congratulations EB!... I have no doubts you guys are about to be state champions!!

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season Elysian Fields! You guys should be very proud of yourselves and keep your heads up. You guys believed in each other when nobody else did. The memories of this season will last a lifetime. It's awesome to see a team come together like y'all have this season.

sign out and crawl back in your hole. jw

Shhhhh!!! Isn't HS going on 85 years without a semifinal appearance? Start playing quality opponents in preseason and maybe just maybe you can get over the hump. Pewitt has been everywhere you would like to be more than once!! How's that hind tit?!!

Thanks SDC for all the support tonight, it's been a heck of a year and we couldn't be prouder of these Jackets on the way they've hung in there all season, they just ran into the 2A Div II State Champions tonight IMO. East Bernard I know you are proud of your team and rightfully so, I think they could play up a division or two and still do well! Good night and safe travels for all.

Well lets see mr football what was your prediction for your stands and what was mine?! Oh yeah I was right and you are saying I don't know football watch a little more and then predict!!

I predict that picking against the same team every week,week in and week out, you have pretty good chance of eventually getting one right. Again, you obviously weren't much or you are not proud enough to tell us who the great "tradition starter" is. My guess is that in the big picture of PP football, you don't amount to a toot in the wind. Watch these Mustangs be successful again next year and learn to like it son, because its gonna be like that awhile. In multiple sports too. Its called tradition. Its something that has been started here, like it are not, we don't really care. When you (lmao) started the tradition at PP you forgot to apply for a patent because HS is now building a tradition. You ain't squat and you ain't done squat. Gumm flapping is your thing. Keep on flappin em, and we will keep on laughing at your fake self. :)

Shhhhh!!! Isn't HS going on 85 years without a semifinal appearance? Start playing quality opponents in preseason and maybe just maybe you can get over the hump. Pewitt has been everywhere you would like to be more than once!! How's that hind tit?!!

Goofball.lol

I predict that picking against the same team every week,week in and week out, you have pretty good chance of eventually getting one right. Again, you obviously weren't much or you are not proud enough to tell us who the great "tradition starter" is. My guess is that in the big picture of PP football, you don't amount to a toot in the wind. Watch these Mustangs be successful again next year and learn to like it son, because its gonna be like that awhile. In multiple sports too. Its called tradition. Its something that has been started here, like it are not, we don't really care. When you (lmao) started the tradition at PP you forgot to apply for a patent because HS is now building a tradition. You ain't squat and you ain't done squat. Gumm flapping is your thing. Keep on flappin em, and we will keep on laughing at your fake self. :)

This is from a "man" who never laced them up on a Friday night because he wanted a truck!! Shut your mouth!!! You haven't built nothing!! Those players are building it!! So go get under your hood and leave the talk about football to the people that know what it's like!!! Good luck in the future 88. Because just like always its next year for the mustangs because they haven't done anything in the past or present!!

guess it's the blonde thing, but what's gettin a truck got to do with playin football? i think you're grasping at straws now. lol

This is from a "man" who never laced them up on a Friday night because he wanted a truck!! Shut your mouth!!! You haven't built nothing!! Those players are building it!! So go get under your hood and leave the talk about football to the people that know what it's like!!! Good luck in the future 88. Because just like always its next year for the mustangs because they haven't done anything in the past or present!!

This is about Elysian Fields and East Benard. Not your fairy tale dream of the past. These young men of EF accomplished what many thought they couldn't . Take your pipe dream somewhere else. Congratulations EB on a job well done!

Go Jackets!!!!!

Lombardi is a ####! I am telling you guys all along he is a closet boy! Y'all let this idiot talk to himself! If he is putting all his stock in PP then this will all he will have to do for a while is bash HS! Don't let a moron get under your skin! Like Poppy said earlier he can't keep his boyfriend out of his a$$!!!! That being said!!!!

Congrats to EF and see ya next year!!!!!!! East Bernard go beat the hell out of Mildred! !!!!! Go Stangs!!!!!! I'm out!!!

I've never seen Mildred play...don't know anything about them....but I can't picture anyone in 2aD2 beating EB!!... JMO.... Mildred better get ready...cause EB is the real deal!... And whats scary is most of their starters are Jr's!!....Good luck to both teams!.... And great job this year to my Jackets!.... Thanks for a heck of a ride!... You guys are awesome!!.... Go Jackets!!

You never played for PP, you've never been a part of anything. All that ol bs you talked was just that, bs. I don't even think your from PP. Since your so butt hurt about HS being good, I bet that ol boy might let you have her back. Stop whining girly man. Get back to your cartoons (Dora).

EB has one of the best 2A ball teams I have ever seen. They were right, # 10 wasn't their only stud. Their speed was comparable to any team that I have ever watched. Boy, you talk about running downhill, they hit the hole so hard and fast. All of the EB kids looked the same,same height,same build,same weight. Enough about them, thanks Jackets for a great year of football. Remember the good times and forget the bad. I love all.

Mr. Johnny

Congrats to East Bernard, a very well coached team, I think they had one penalty the whole game. I was impressed with y'alls kicker, he could win games for you alone...lol. I think it will be y'alls year to win it all. Congradulations to our EF boys, y'all made it further then just about anyone thought you would, y'all played hard to the end. Every team but one will lose out this year, I think you just lost out to the state champion. There are 109 teams in 2A Division II, you just made it further then 105 of them, be proud of what you accomplished, many teams don't even make it into the playoffs. You extended your football season by 5 games (50%) not very many teams ever do that. Best wishes to all you seniors, I will miss you guys, it seems just like yesterday you were playing stinger ball...lol.