Mildred vs East Bernard

player73

pretty much proves what I've been sayin all year...HS1988 don't know jack about any of these teams....just a spewer that his team finally had a good run. Nothing more.

yada yada yada. 88 is just talking smack and having a good time, which is what we should all be doing.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much proves what I've been sayin all year...HS1988 don't know jack about any of these teams....just a spewer that his team finally had a good run. Nothing more.

JJs crying cause hims wittle Arp tiggers only beat the easy teams and couldn't handle the good teams. :(

Any word on how and/or where this will be broadcast?

Also, let's get the spirit of these posts back to where they should be...no name calling...smack-talk in fun, as long as everyone understands it is in fun and not offensive. Remember, adults aren't the only ones who read these....let's set the right example for everyone out there. Jus' sayin'...

yada yada yada. 88 is just talking smack and having a good time, which is what we should all be doing.

ok here's my smack. my dad was a cattleman so i know this. the "herd" is mostly cows, very few bulls. most little bully calves become steers and live short lives. soooo the way i figure it. there are mostly cows and steers at EB. js

Any word on how and/or where this will be broadcast?

Also, let's get the spirit of these posts back to where they should be...no name calling...smack-talk in fun, as long as everyone understands it is in fun and not offensive. Remember, adults aren't the only ones who read these....let's set the right example for everyone out there. Jus' sayin'...

it will be on foxsw at game time. i set the dvr cause i will be there in person :-)

ok here's my smack. my dad was a cattleman so i know this. the "herd" is mostly cows, very few bulls. most little bully calves become steers and live short lives. soooo the way i figure it. there are mostly cows and steers at EB. js

That may be locker room fodder grandbirdie.

EB beat EF pretty easily, but it's not the first time EF has been whipped this year. Arp and HS both put up similar a score against EF the first time they played. If EF were to play EB a second time, I think it would be a much closer game. I'm not discrediting EB, of course their a great team for making it this far, I just don't think they're on a different level like some are making them out to be. That being said , I haven't seen them play, so I could be wrong. Just putting my opinion out there lol.

Anyways, good luck to both Mildred and EB, congrats on a great season, and enjoy the your time on top. Cause next year the stangs are gonna take care of unfinished business. Peace

Get back in your hole Lombardie, it's not a full moon.

The truth hurts doesn't it!! I told you fools all year that you weren't playing anyone and you couldn't get close to winning it. You just don't have the tradition of beating great teams in the playoffs. If you don't play teams in the preseason that are playoff tested also you have no clue what your team is made of. They don't know how to respond when someone is hitting you in the mouth or things aren't going your way! Tell me to go to a hole now but the thing is what I'm saying is fact and always will be and if you don't believe it your blind! HS 88 I will go ahead and address you because I'm sure you will chime in. Didn't you say HS ran the slot t better than anyone else in the state this year? Tell me when was the last time you were correct on something?

The truth hurts doesn't it!! I told you fools all year that you weren't playing anyone and you couldn't get close to winning it. You just don't have the tradition of beating great teams in the playoffs. If you don't play teams in the preseason that are playoff tested also you have no clue what your team is made of. They don't know how to respond when someone is hitting you in the mouth or things aren't going your way! Tell me to go to a hole now but the thing is what I'm saying is fact and always will be and if you don't believe it your blind! HS 88 I will go ahead and address you because I'm sure you will chime in. Didn't you say HS ran the slot t better than anyone else in the state this year? Tell me when was the last time you were correct on something?

Huh? Couldn't get close to winning it? I don't know how many 2a d2 teams there are in the state but I believe we made it to the top 8. As far as not knowing how to respond, what I saw was team that took their licks and dealt them out as well. They never laid down when things weren't going our way, including the EF game. We also played teams that advanced to the playoffs, including one that made to the semi finals, and we beat Centerville, who I believe any rational person would agree, had a pretty good team. None of your statements hold water, never have, never will.

Huh? Couldn't get close to winning it? I don't know how many 2a d2 teams there are in the state but I believe we made it to the top 8. As far as not knowing how to respond, what I saw was team that took their licks and dealt them out as well. They never laid down when things weren't going our way, including the EF game. We also played teams that advanced to the playoffs, including one that made to the semi finals, and we beat Centerville, who I believe any rational person would agree, had a pretty good team. None of your statements hold water, never have, never will.

You guys thought you had a legitimate shot at winning it! You didn't you were maybe top 8 you didn't play any other regions so you were probably less than that!! I'm through talking to you HS people because you can't take the blinders off!! Face it guys you were good against average teams and them let a team that you beat by 40 during district whip you in the playoffs. The problem is I know they hold water as do probably most people I just voice it!!! Maybe some day HS will make it, probably not! Lol

You guys thought you had a legitimate shot at winning it! You didn't you were maybe top 8 you didn't play any other regions so you were probably less than that!! I'm through talking to you HS people because you can't take the blinders off!! Face it guys you were good against average teams and them let a team that you beat by 40 during district whip you in the playoffs. The problem is I know they hold water as do probably most people I just voice it!!! Maybe some day HS will make it, probably not! Lol

Whatever you think, O Great Lombardie, knower of all things football. jw

Sad that a guy has to make up a fake persona about playing hs football at PP and starting a tradition there just to rag on another team because he is sooooo jealous of the success they are having NOW. It must really pain you to know that every poster on SDC thinks of you as a troll with a jealous grudge against HS. Top 8 is top 8 son. Any team in the top 8 has a legitimate shot. Even a person of very limited intellect or knowledge of sports such as yourself should be able to see that. Get a life. HS has a great program. HS has a great program. HS has a great program. I said it enough so that maybe you get it. All the whining you can do won't change that fact. I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than bash on a team that is better than anything you have ever been a part of. I hear you really went to school at JB. I'm sorry you have dealt with mediocracy all your life. HS tradition will continue to grow so just keep hating lol. Won't matter. Go find Mr former coach and beg for his attention some more. LMAO @ lombardi. #morelikechefboyardee

Sad that a guy has to make up a fake persona about playing hs football at PP and starting a tradition there just to rag on another team because he is sooooo jealous of the success they are having NOW. It must really pain you to know that every poster on SDC thinks of you as a troll with a jealous grudge against HS. Top 8 is top 8 son. Any team in the top 8 has a legitimate shot. Even a person of very limited intellect or knowledge of sports such as yourself should be able to see that. Get a life. HS has a great program. HS has a great program. HS has a great program. I said it enough so that maybe you get it. All the whining you can do won't change that fact. I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than bash on a team that is better than anything you have ever been a part of. I hear you really went to school at JB. I'm sorry you have dealt with mediocracy all your life. HS tradition will continue to grow so just keep hating lol. Won't matter. Go find Mr former coach and beg for his attention some more. LMAO @ lombardi. #morelikechefboyardee

I believe JB has been just as far in the playoffs as HS!! Horse **** 88