Mildred vs East Bernard

player73

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe JB has been just as far in the playoffs as HS!! Horse **** 88

JB probably has, if so I'm happy for them, just as I am for Mildred, East Bernard, Elysian Fields, Paul Pewitt and every other school that plays football in Texas.These are high school kids that play these games, not professionals, they're the ones you're dogging, not the fans. I don't know what you have against HS, the only thing I can figure out is we must've kicked the mess out of y'all when you played, if you played, I doubt you ever did. Harboring all that resentment isn't good for your health. You may want to try to let it go if you can.

Hey! I'm here JACK! Spitball- HS has a great program, they are in the mix every year and should be respected. As far as jackasses go on here, you run across one every now and then and you just gota deal with it. Some people just don't understand the game as well as others. As for my MILDRED EAGLES! We are guna have to play good, really good. But like I said before we WILL NOT let this get out if hand! Nic is guna go off, always does in big games, dre will play well in defense, and Raleigh Seilheimer is one of the most clutch players in the playoffs this year. Mildred by 7! (Drop the microphone) haha

Hey! I'm here JACK! Spitball- HS has a great program, they are in the mix every year and should be respected. As far as jackasses go on here, you run across one every now and then and you just gota deal with it. Some people just don't understand the game as well as others. As for my MILDRED EAGLES! We are guna have to play good, really good. But like I said before we WILL NOT let this get out if hand! Nic is guna go off, always does in big games, dre will play well in defense, and Raleigh Seilheimer is one of the most clutch players in the playoffs this year. Mildred by 7! (Drop the microphone) haha

Naw cuz it ain't like dat! Iss gon get outa hand! Coach say we be gettin out of practice early all week. Shoot if we hada known EF wudn gon show up we coulda did dat las week.haha. Coach say mildren a lik betta dan ef! Da Bulls iz comin fer ya! State Champs baby!!!!

I thought you might already be at jerry world waiting. I need to learn to ignore some of these posters, but that's hard for me to do. I see freakygeeky's back to entertain you and grandbirdie.

Ya, clearly there are some idiots on here. Lol And they must let y'all out if practice early because y'all practice through English class. I mean, we mess around about grammar and stuff. But your venicular is down right embarrassing! You're administration would be ashamed at the way you speak to other human beings. That being said. Your and idiot. Mildred is going to suprise you guys if y'all think y'all are guna walk In and blow us out!

Ya, clearly there are some idiots on here. Lol And they must let y'all out if practice early because y'all practice through English class. I mean, we mess around about grammar and stuff. But your venicular is down right embarrassing! You're administration would be ashamed at the way you speak to other human beings. That being said. Your and idiot. Mildred is going to suprise you guys if y'all think y'all are guna walk In and blow us out!

Well dats just wat I think! We r gunna blow yal out! Y'all can't hang cuz! I'm tell ya lik it is y'all aint got a chance.

Not a true Brahma......we don't allow those kinds in our school!