Friday Roll Call at Jerry World

blackflag79

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will be at Cowboys Stadium Friday for the big dance? Ima gonna be there early enough to see both Daingerfield and Gilmer play. I will be LOUD and PROUD for both teams!

GO TIGERS! BEAT YOE!

GO BUCKEYES! BEAT NAVASOTA!

Hand raised*

Supporting those Bux! Supporting those Tigers!

We have three charter busses, leaving Gilmer at 10:00 on Friday. We should be there in time to watch some of the first half of Daingerfield, and all the 2nd half. Plus the Bucks afterwards. I know, that neither team wants to let down their own fans,, and they sure don't want to let down East Texas. It will be important to both teams, for as many of the other teams fans as possible, to be there to cheer them on as well. I know of a "lot" of Buckeye fans, that will be there for the Tigers. Both schools travel well,, and have good fans support. So putting all those rednecks together on the same side of the field,,, could prove to be overwhelming for Cameron Yoe, and Navasota. LOL

GO BUCKEYES

GO TIGERS

If i wasn't in Michigan, id definitely be there rooting on the Bux and Tigers.

GO BIG BLUE!!

GO BUX!!

Bring em home to where they belong. Yall be sure to root extra hard for the ones that can't make. 97.7 gonna carry Dfield game? Who's gonna carry Gilmer game?

The games will be carried on Fox Sports Southwest live on TV for this market, but if you're in Michigan you'll probably have to watch it online. You can also listen to the Buckeye game at:

My link

and follow the links.