Gilmer vs Navasota updates

Aggie98

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I made up my mind a few weeks ago I was done here, but one last comment before I go. And, this will be my last so respond if you want to. Makes me no difference. I have always been one to pull for East Texas teams, but my only regret here is the they didn't hang 100 on Gilmer. I heard all the coach Traylor is a great guy posts, but after I saw him throwing 4th down hail Mary passes against Atlanta that could have only been to run up the score, I refuse believe it. It was a no class scum bag move and wish they would have got 100 put on them. Have a nice life.

Maybe if Atlanta wasn't terrible they wouldn't be down every game. Don't blame Traylor on a sorry Atlanta team

And Buckeyebob,Gtown,and I can't even remember the rest.....But they said earlier that goduke1 was in timeout...

I forgot about them other ones. I'm more interested in GoDuke though since he likes to start threads for teams that lost to Gilmer. Oh well life goes on.

Congrats Soda on your first ever state championship!! Gilmer great season, keep you heads up, I heard that you guys have just about everyone coming back, so you will be even better next year.

Navasota did take us to the wood shed...

Buckeyes had a great run & great year...

We loose some lineman on D & O...like most East Texas teams, we gotta a stable ready for next year...great bunch of kids...got Tanner coming back as QB, Josh @ linebacker, Jaidon pulling in those uncatchable balls, Kris, Chase, DeVondrick & Jamel are only sophs. so they will be there,..then we do have a new QB moving up for future years...Mclane Carter (JV this year) is GJ Kenny's baby brother & Kollin Hurt will be a freshman (8th grade this year)...he reminds me of Stump...so, I am so ready for track (need to repeat the Distict Champ deal again) then it is time for 7 on 7 & the Boys of Fall.

Gilmer has a few fans that like rubbing it in. I think most Gilmer posters are a class act, they just have a few bad apples as many schools do..lol

I get along and agree with most of them. Nothing wrong with showing pride in ones team. GoDuke takes it to far though and I was looking forward to his post to Navasota. Oh well. Lol.

i graduated from navasota in 2000 so im a die hard fan so first congrats on the 1st state title in school history. 2nd of all sota will be realoding alot of players but the good thing about it is they blew everybody out they played this season so alot of under classmen seen alot of playing time on the varsity level. 3rd gilmer & chill will be tough to beat next season so i want to say sota will repeat but i believe the crown will be back in east Tx next year. My pick gilmer

i graduated from navasota in 2000 so im a die hard fan so first congrats on the 1st state title in school history. 2nd of all sota will be realoding alot of players but the good thing about it is they blew everybody out they played this season so alot of under classmen seen alot of playing time on the varsity level. 3rd gilmer & chill will be tough to beat next season so i want to say sota will repeat but i believe the crown will be back in east Tx next year. My pick gilmer

+1 congrats on a great season!