In this thread we list teams who have won a bowl game more recently than TCU

JohnnyFootball

I said more recently, genius. A&M and NIU have won bowl games more recently than TCU.

I guess they don't teach reading comprehension at Louisiana Tech, the school you went to? LOL

Rutgers

Nice stretch. TCU won a bowl game last year. Wanna compare the BCS era? When did I go to Louisiana Tech??

Nice stretch. TCU won a bowl game last year. Wanna compare the BCS era? When did I go to Louisiana Tech??

Stay on topic. TCU won a bowl game on 12/21/11. We're listing teams that have won a bowl game since then.

Funny enough, it was Louisiana Tech, your school, that TCU beat hahaha. The only school more of a joke than your t-shirt school is your real school.

Stay on topic. TCU won a bowl game on 12/21/11. We're listing teams that have won a bowl game since then.

Funny enough, it was Louisiana Tech, your school, that TCU beat hahaha. The only school more of a joke than your t-shirt school is your real school.

What an idiot...Do you think it's true just because you typed it?

You do realize that every team that you mentioned has "won a bowl game more recently than A&M"? Nice failed troll thread.

Rutgers has?

A&M has? LOL

Toledo?

Man, you just can't get ANYTHING right, can you? Take a few deep breaths, calm down, and THEN try to make a claim. You can do it. I apologized. Calm down, collect your thoughts, and try again. You're 0-fer already in this thread ha