If I were president, I'd _________ (fill in the blank)

Bilbo

Abolish the designated hitter & give Courtney Love the death penalty ... Oh, and televised karaoke would become illegal.

sLOHn.gif

Cheapy you have yet tuned in to SteveO's new show - Killer Karaoke? I laughed over and over at the guy trying to serve a dinner while being shocked with 5 dog shock collars on!

It's fun watching someone trying to keep singing while their getting snakebit. lol

Abolish the designated hitter & give Courtney Love the death penalty ... Oh, and televised karaoke would become illegal.

I'd have to include Yoko Ono and any musician with the first name of Justin.

Back on topic I'd resign. Before resigning I would make an Executive Order that banned digital music, and brought back vinyl.

Maybe I would divorce that black widow woman with the scary dress, get my hooks into the lead singer of that R&R band "Hole" and vacation in Hawaii till the Grand Marshall of Tetonic Plates saw fit to burn my 13 bedroom house down!!

Then I may gather some much needed entightlements....

If I were president, I'd require all hotels to be equipped with a laundry room (I had a bad, grungy experience in Louisiana) :(

I bet you shove'd red beans n rice an jubalia in your pocketts and forgot'em like i did! Undestandible mis-steak. Southern Lousiana too?

If I were president, I'd make the next person who says "johnny football" walk out into oncoming traffic, blindfolded.

sLOHn.gifIhNj2.gifsLOHn.gifIhNj2.gifsLOHn.gif

Thank You Cheapy! I was beginning to think I was the only one that got uber tired of this stinking nickname before Thanksgiving Day Dinner was ready to eat......... LOL

If I were President, I'd wipe away Auto Registration Stickers, I'd make Phone Bills understandable again, and I 'd bring back Pots and promise a Chicken for every one of them!

LOL, I hate chickens!

• 3 months later...