Tatum @ White Oak

Eagleborn

that is strange. Seems like WO was ahead from the start and Tatum almost came back. Gonna be a good one in a couple weeks.

that is strange. Seems like WO was ahead from the start and Tatum almost came back. Gonna be a good one in a couple weeks.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Squid makes a good point. And your response just bore that out. Clearly, you're the wrong guy to be in the broadcast booth when it comes to determining what qualifies as "character." Thanks for the clarification.

lol...

Booth? I haven't been in a booth in years.

Thanks for wasting smoaky.com bandwidth though.

White Oak should win by 15+

How'd you come up with that? You should give Tatum more credit considering they beat you guys. Against Tatum i'll take a win any way we can get it! And if we can hold on and win the district you'll be sorry you have to play Tatum at area playoffs lol...

How'd you come up with that? You should give Tatum more credit considering they beat you guys. Against Tatum i'll take a win any way we can get it! And if we can hold on and win the district you'll be sorry you have to play Tatum at area playoffs lol...

I'm already expecting to play Tatum in the Area round. *wink*

I wasn't impressed with Tatum. The circumstances surrounding Tatum's win against us are well documented.

This isn't about Kountze though. You saw what you got with a Kountze team with all their players in the Tenaha tournament.

lol...

Booth? I haven't been in a booth in years.

Thanks for wasting smoaky.com bandwidth though.

Wasting bandwidth? Lol! Hey, maybe you're right, though......because if anyone knows how to waste space on Smoaky, you're the expert. So, yes, I will defer to your expertise in the matter. Nice post, though....

Packed house, great atmosphere, and great play from both teams! I thought the refs called a pretty good game. I saw that one white oak fan was told to sit down and lay off the refs.

The game was played exactly how WO wanted it to be. They didn't commit a lot of turnovers and didn't allow many fast break points. They had very balanced scoring with #25 and #35 controlling the paint. I thought #11 did a nice defensive job on Tatums shooter.

Tatum got good production from #3 until he fouled out, but that was about it. I really like the way #11 plays the game. #15 had a tough time getting shots off but he did nail one from NBA range.

Can't wait for round 2!

Great game to watch last night. Proud of the Necks. Thought the production from Nichols down low was huge. Rematch in Tatum will be just as fun to watch. Was very proud of the Necks JV team even though they lost the game. Pretty much playing with 5 players against a quality Tatum JV, I was very proud with how they played. This series is going to be fun for years to come. 2 quality programs.

Its tough to go into White Oak and get a win. Couldn't quite come away with it but the boys battled back from 13 down choppin away at their lead little by little. Just couldn't quite pull it off. The Eagles will be looking for a little pay back at Eagle Colesium in a few weeks.

What were the other scores on the night?

Its tough to go into White Oak and get a win. Couldn't quite come away with it but the boys battled back from 13 down choppin away at their lead little by little. Just couldn't quite pull it off. The Eagles will be looking for a little pay back at Eagle Colesium in a few weeks.

[/quot

I think the guys JV score was 58-44 Tatum. Tatum girls I think won by 15 or so. Don't know about the freshman score.

[/quot

I think the guys JV score was 58-44 Tatum. Tatum girls I think won by 15 or so. Don't know about the freshman score.

Tatum 9th grade won by 20 or so White Oak fans thrown out of gym, then they came over to Varsity gym, game stopped and called down again. Looks like if one gets thrown out of one gym it would be good for all games, that night.

If #35 from White Oak can protect the rim like that again in the next game, I like White Oak's chances again. #11 for White Oak looked totally focused on stopping Tatum's sharpshooter and I thought he did a great job. If Tatum can find ways to get their shooter open and keep #3 out of foul trouble, they could definitely pull it out. Was definitely weird to see White Oak have a height advantage across the board AND get out-shot from deep. Not used to either of those happening.

The topic at hand is basketball. Football season is over. 87-6 over the last 938 games speaks for itseld.

What happened the other 845 games?

Actually, Tatum @ White Oak is the topic at hand. Not what White Oak has done over it's last 938 games.