Brakel leaving Union Hill for OC at Killeen Ellison

Smoaky

It is time for the The folks in Union Hill to bring in the Master of Disaster -the King of Stings - Brother Wlliam Hargett. Willie has a good 5 to 8 years left and if the Bulldogs haven't turned the corner by then, they are in trouble.

Never heard of him.

Oh man!!! I know who Willie is. Willie Robertson from Monroe, La. He is one of the Duck Dynasty boys. Or was it Willie Nelson, maybe Major Nelson. Willie Gult. Now that is a blast from the past he was the best WR on the Nintendo (TECMO BOWL) game. I think that was the name of the game. I always picked Chicago. Of course, I got the perfect Willie for that job, WILLY WONKA. The OC and DC can be the Umpa Lumpas.

Lord I apologize for that last post, please be with the pigs on the farm.

Heard the leading candidate is the tiddlywinks cordinator at a class C school near the canadian border. Supposed to be a genius at running the spread with no talent. BUT-- I want to be the first to say this-----you ready???? Great coach but even a better person. Now I feel better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I won't go into details, but it had to do with the team they were supposed to play, Romeo Prep. It had nothing to do with the rest of the season. They just decided not to play that game for reasons I won't go into. They will be playing at Leverett's Chapel tonight. The season is still on, although the starting QB is out for the season.

Good luck Dogs... did they keep the same coach the past two years?

Yes. Coach Carter is still HC, along with assuming AD duties. He's a good man, and I think he can get the program turned around with time. The toughest part is changing the culture, and that will take some time.

Was he on Brakel staff? I came back to watch our homecoming game and was very impressed with the coaches under extreme adversity of a brawl against Cushing. Hated to hear that he left. I hope Coach Carter will stay around for a while and get the Dogs back to the old form when we played for Buddy!

Was he on Brakel staff? I came back to watch our homecoming game and was very impressed with the coaches under extreme adversity of a brawl against Cushing. Hated to hear that he left. I hope Coach Carter will stay around for a while and get the Dogs back to the old form when we played for Buddy!

Going to 6 man should help... I thought the athletes were there just the numbers were too low to compete in 11 man. Glad to see the community step up and do what is right for the boys. It was a complete embarrassment state wide when they had to cancel their season last year. Glad to hear Carter hung around for another year! The last thing these boys needed was another coaching change.

Yes, he was on Brakel's staff. He stepped up even though he wasn't given the AD title until this year.