Kansas Hoops

sawemoff

As an SFA fan I LOVE seeing OU best Kansas. Doesn't mean SFA would beat them necessarily, but it gives a huge boost to their strength of schedule. Helps with seeding and in case if an uh-oh in the conference tourney. I think they have done enough to possibly warrant an at-large bid if necessary.

There is no way a southland school will get an at-large bid. Kaspar and co are going to have to win the southland tourney.

Kansas is overrated by their standards but they will still win 20 plus games and be fine.

I know I'm wearing my purple glasses, but their resume isn't bad, and a win at Long Beach State in the Bracket Busters game can really boost their chances.

SFA is going to have to win the Southland tourney to get in. Last time I saw it, the SFA strength of schedule was in the 320's. do I think they are the best team in the conference? Hands down that's a yes, but wins over Jarvis and Howard Payne and Libbuck Christian and LSU-Shreveport don't exactly excite a committee.

No. 5 Kansas loses three straight to unranked opponents OSU, TCU and OU. Good win for OU, but have the think KU is quite a bit overrated.

I understand the standpoint that Kansas should NOT lose to un-ranked opponents, but OSU is a LOT better than "un-ranked" status and I personally think will be a powerhouse in 1-2 years again. TCU and OU, while they are unranked and haven't really been that relevant over the past few years, have put together some nice contests over the past few weeks that show they are on the up.

I would chalk (get it?) up the TCU and OU losses as just a bad night. They lost by 7 and 6 respectively and then by 5 to OSU. I don't think Kansas is overrated whatsoever, but possibly OSU, TCU and OU might be better than what everyone else thought.

I agree 100% with you on that. KSU,OSU, and ISU are three schools I wouldn't want to play come tournament time. Baylor has a ton of talent but they will need a late season surge to get in IMO. OU should be in and kruger is a year ahead of schedule IMO.

Florida is head and shoulders above the rest of the SEC even with that let down loss to the hogs. Mizzou is a strong team with some good experience I think they could be a sweet 16 team. Kentucky is a pg away from being really good. Ole Miss has marshall and he is a cocky dude but he can play I still don't know if they will get in. The rest of the conference has been highly inconsistent. The aggies have some good wins and some bad losses.

• 2 weeks later...