A way, way too early Preseason All-East Texas Football 2013

franksnbeans

JJ, you know how much I like the kid. He's a great player but not above those other guys in my opinion.

Frank I think with the graduation of Roberson and Potts marcalas will get twice as many carries. I think he only being a jr next year he has plenty of room to get bigger and faster as scary as that sounds. I sure would not count this young man out. Looking at his numbers as only a sophomore it's going to be scary to think of him as the primary RB and as a jr. Arp will be centering the offense around this young man's tallent no doubt.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank I think with the graduation of Roberson and Potts marcalas will get twice as many carries. I think he only being a jr next year he has plenty of room to get bigger and faster as scary as that sounds. I sure would not count this young man out. Looking at his numbers as only a sophomore it's going to be scary to think of him as the primary RB and as a jr. Arp will be centering the offense around this young man's tallent no doubt.

He's a keeper.

You can talk because Gilmore does not have to play the Dawgs in 2013, they would hang half a hundred on the Buckeyes by half time. The Buckeyes would think they were back in Cowboy stadium.

I would think it would be better to be at Cowboy stadium then have whole hoops team playing tournament... Might be just me though.

How is a team that was 3 minutes from the state finals and returning everybody on offense in any way overrated?

Also, as a D1 rep, Carthage would have been in the gym by the time Gilmer got to Jerry's world anyhow...don't talk like they were beat out in round 1 or something...

BTW, last time I checked, Franks was pretty good at this....

How is a team that was 3 minutes from the state finals and returning everybody on offense in any way overrated?

Also, as a D1 rep, Carthage would have been in the gym by the time Gilmer got to Jerry's world anyhow...don't talk like they were beat out in round 1 or something...

My God you Carthage people are anal.... Geez

Thanks sir.

I knew there were lots of Carthage players on the list. But, every one is legit. As I mentioned earlier, Whitaker from Alto was a tough one to leave off and I could easily see him ahead of Pipkin. But, Pipkin is deserving as well. Also, Bolton could have easily made the list but I gave the nod to a senior. But Bolton was another guy from Carthage that could have made the list. The Dawgs are loaded. We will see how the season goes. But all those guys are legit players.

I don't see that happening. Losing The QB (Jones) and WR (Gunter) is going to set them back a bit. They will definitely be tough, but I can't see them beating Gilmer, Kilgore or Carthage.

Stephenville reloads every single year with no problem.

Warned people about Stephenville when realignment was done..every 3A fan on the East side of I-45 overlooked'em for some odd reason.

You can talk because Gilmore does not have to play the Dawgs in 2013, they would hang half a hundred on the Buckeyes by half time. The Buckeyes would think they were back in Cowboy stadium.

Such BS...next thing you know, you'll be talking about Tadumb.The Dawgs have a great program but last & this year, a little overrated...we would love to play the Dawgs...good teams look for good

competition...we could start comparing last years district schedule & go from there.

Franks is from Dangerfield...enough said!

I know this is way, way too early. But I need a football fix. Only 5 1/2 months until two-a-days

Preliminary 2013 Preseason All East Texas

1st Team Offense

QB – Patrick Mahomes – Sr., Whitehouse (Preseason Offensive POY)

RB – Kevin Shorter – Sr., Newton

WR – K.D. Cannon – Sr., Mount Pleasant

WR – Jamal Jeffery – Sr., Lufkin

WR – Dorian Leonard – Sr., Longview

OL – Jacob Bragg – Sr., Nacogdoches

OL – Terrell Cuney – Sr., Jasper

OL – Adrian Goodacre – Sr., Carthage

OL – Brian Thlang – Sr., Palestine

OL – Griffin Bankhead – Sr., Carthage

ATH – Willie Ivery – Sr., Sulphur Springs

K – Jimmy Gonzalez – Sr., Carthage

1st Team Defense

DL – Daylon Mack, Jr., Gladewater (Preseason Defensive POY)

DL – Zaycoven Henderson – Sr., Longview

DL – Ladarrin Anthony – Sr., Kilgore

DL – Anthony Hadnot – Sr., Newton

LB – Josh Walker – Sr., Gilmer

LB – Anthony Rhone – Sr., Texas High

LB – Calvin Bryant – Sr., Daingerfield

DB – Davion Hall – Sr., Liberty Eylau

DB – Terry Ausborne – Sr., John Tyler

DB – Stephen Maxey – Sr., Longview

DB – Larry Pryor – Jr., Sulphur Springs

P – Jacob Fielden – Sr., Harmony

2nd Team Offense

QB – Blake Bogenshutz – Sr., Carthage

RB – Tevin Pipkin – Sr., Carthage

WR – Kade Clayton – Sr., Tyler Grace

WR – Jansen McCurdy – Sr., White Oak

WR – Tee Goree, Sr., Carthage

OL – Travaughn Moore, Sr., John Tyler

OL – Wesley Holmes – Sr., New Boston

OL – Jason Heim – Sr., White Oak

OL – Clay Wiley – Sr., Kilgore

OL – Willie Evans – Sr., Daingerfield

ATH – Chase Tate – Jr., Gilmer

2nd Team Defense

DL – Morgan Knight – Sr., Spring Hill

DL – D.J. Williams – Sr., Lufkin

DL – Jarrell Owens – Sr., Palestine

DL – T’Neous Smith – Sr., Mount Pleasant

LB – R.J. Williams – Jr., Hooks

LB – John Hawkins – Sr., Arp

LB – K.J. Cumby – Sr., Athens

DB – Benny Colbert – Sr., Kilgore

DB – Joseph Clark – Sr., Chapel Hill

DB – Justin Dunning – Jr., Whitehouse

DB – Jawuan Johnson – Sr., New Boston

Terrell Cuney - OL - Jasper picked up an offer from Texas at their junior day.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/football/recruiting/player-Terrell-Cuney-145340?colleges=show

Oh yeah, that makes your argument legit...smh...

Yah, I'm not sure what the argument is. The guys on the list from Carthage are deserving. If he had a beef about any one specific player being on the list that would be one thing, but I think the issue is with the fact that there are 6 Carthage players. Not sure who he thinks should be bumped off the list and who should replace them. I would like to hear it. That's what it's about. Always fun to hear the debate.