A way, way too early Preseason All-East Texas Football 2013

franksnbeans

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting SS 2015 DB Larry Pryor receives an official offer from A&M this weekend when he attends their spring game.

Co-signed

I'm betting SS 2015 DB Larry Pryor receives an official offer from A&M this weekend when he attends their spring game.

Co-signed

Stephenville reloads every single year with no problem.

Warned people about Stephenville when realignment was done..every 3A fan on the East side of I-45 overlooked'em for some odd reason.

We will not miss a beat at QB and return most of the OL. Our D is where we will see the most improvement. I believe Stephenville reloads and repeats. - but I'm a Jacket homer.

We will not miss a beat at QB and return most of the OL. Our D is where we will see the most improvement. I believe Stephenville reloads and repeats. - but I'm a Jacket homer.

This year the Carthage Dawgs will get the match they wanted last year. It will be a game everyone in the state will want to see.

Some players that I really want to add to the list, but can't find room for as of yet.

Keke Coutee - Lufkin WR

Caleb Chumley - Pine Tree QB

Jamycal Hasty - Longview RB

Garrett Gibson - Union Grove LB

Levi Thompson - Harmony LB

Travis Willoughby - Big Sandy QB

Chase Tate - Gilmer WR

Some players that I really want to add to the list, but can't find room for as of yet.

Keke Coutee - Lufkin WR

Caleb Chumley - Pine Tree QB

Jamycal Hasty - Longview RB

Garrett Gibson - Union Grove LB

Levi Thompson - Harmony LB

Travis Willoughby - Big Sandy QB

Chase Tate - Gilmer WR

The Big Sandy kid is a pretty good athlete. Won't play QB at next level but will play somewhere. He's checking out Oklahoma State spring game this weekend.

Oregon will be checking Chumley out next month.

Hasty is legit.

The others play hard.

Thanks for the input eagle. Both really solid players.

The one I think is most likely to make the list is McCoy. Not that Thompson isn't a good player, but there are a couple guys that didn't make the list at linebacker that I would probably consider ahead of Thompson like Garrett Gibson of Union Grove.

McCoy is a stud, no doubt. Could easily be on the list. I'm going to reconsider the list as the season gets closer. May make some changes.

Thanks for the input eagle. Both really solid players.

The one I think is most likely to make the list is McCoy. Not that Thompson isn't a good player, but there are a couple guys that didn't make the list at linebacker that I would probably consider ahead of Thompson like Garrett Gibson of Union Grove.

McCoy is a stud, no doubt. Could easily be on the list. I'm going to reconsider the list as the season gets closer. May make some changes.

. Franks, McCoy got 1st Division 1 offer this week from FCS program University of North Dakota. He attended SMU spring game today and is getting lots of interest. Other offers should be forthcoming.

. Franks, McCoy got 1st Division 1 offer this week from FCS program University of North Dakota. He attended SMU spring game today and is getting lots of interest. Other offers should be forthcoming.

Thanks for the update Eagle.