1A Div 1 Region 3

rubberhammer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grapeland played three great quarters against a good Big Sandy team, just want too sharp in the third.

SA lost a 21-point lead in the second half, only to win by 20. A jekyll/hyde team. If they are on they are pretty good, but gotta hold it.

S.A. will need to control #23 from grapeland tomorrow...they do that and they win. Grapeland hasnt seen tanner yet....gonna be a goos game

More to Grapeland than #23...A few players from Grapeland looked good today...

Grapeland for sure has more than #23.....he didn't beat us.....the other little gaurd did I think #3 and #24......Grapeland held the ball against us for almost the whole third qtr, with Walker dribbling around like Curly Neal.....Grapeland's coach was at Wortham last year so he knew what we had coming in. I think we underestimated Grapeland's athleticism......we had lots of turnovers trying to push downcourt with Walker playing like a free saftey.....

Grapeland played three great quarters against a good Big Sandy team, just want too sharp in the third.

SA lost a 21-point lead in the second half, only to win by 20. A jekyll/hyde team. If they are on they are pretty good, but gotta hold it.

They had a bad 3rd quarter...but so did Grapeland.

Personally just thought SA took their foot off the gas right there at the end of the 2nd and in the 3rd quarter. Stopped attacking on offense, walking the ball up the floor etc. When they started running again i.e. the 4th quarter, it was over

Personally just thought SA took their foot off the gas right there at the end of the 2nd and in the 3rd quarter. Stopped attacking on offense, walking the ball up the floor etc. When they started running again i.e. the 4th quarter, it was over

We need to keep the same momentum throughout all 4 quarters tomorrow...

Had to take the foot off. Some of those kids were sucking wind. Still, an impressive display early behind the arc...